Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

usd flattening..........still looking for more bull plays on CHF and yen .GBP bull now as well

Euro selling

ok back later
N

EJ got down to 119.80's from earlier 120.34 calls now :)
yen bull still the play on UJ sells as well

N

london morning session over now ......down time

yen was THE bull play until it faded from 9.30 into sell mode
usd in the end was pretty flatline for session ....but bullish mainly from 7am
cad and gbp in the end were the biggest sellers at times

mixed bag but a few scalps out there if you worked hard .......GU was a steady eddie sell for most of later session so no complaints

N

EJ got down to 119.80's from earlier 120.34 calls now :)
yen bull still the play on UJ sells as well

N

EJ only got to 111.79 above before the yen bull faded for rest of session ........:)

hey all

london session moving ok

yen the bull..big bull action so far
cad and aussie D the major sells

mixed bag on my ususal scalp pairs as some running pretty correlated ........

GU buys earlier worked well........EA buys a nice pair today

N

hey gang

jees sorry i have been so absent - i am 100% time on my consulting business and also researching a few new interesting trading ideas with new groups....trying to broaden my trading knowledge further as a learning experience

will get a few things back on here soon ........meanwhile next week sees a historic moment for the GBP currency .........sure the action is already priced in but it will still be fun i suspect

have a good weekend
N

morning all

solid london so far

usd still selling nicely from asian as well
gbp was the buy asian and still is .yen strong
cad and aussie and nzd getting hit london ..euro coming north

N

so GU the buy london for scalping so far and looking for rebuys now of recent retrace south

Eu offered a nice rebuy at 1.0855/56

Hey all

Sorry not trading much as crazy busy on my day job at the moment ....and also doing some research on some interesting systems to fuse with my strenghtmeter work.....

Mags ?? Is that you ???

Thought you got permanently banned from T2win alongside fxmo ?

Great to see you back ......is the trading room built yet ?

N

someone is full of

......Coffee mainly ........major push at work on 2017 budgetary reforcasts plans etcetc ....Jees midnight oil for last week or so and more to come before board presentations in next 2 weeks

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Apparently someone sent a letter to someone else excusing themselves from future involvement in some kind if Union ?......did I miss anything ??

Hahahaha

Correlation is a term of linear regression analysis which describes the strength of the relationship between the dependent variable and the independent variable. The centerpiece of the trading pair is the idea that if the two populations (or other instruments) are sufficiently correlated, any change in the relationship be followed by a return to the average trend of the pair, creates an opportunity for profit. For example, shares of A and B means strongly correlated. In case the correlation temporarily weaken - people moving up and down stock B moves - business couple can exploit this difference circuit seedling (excessive problem) and long passes away B (the problem of low performance). In the event that the fund will return to the statistical average, a trader can make.

Hello NVP. I try using your Tripple Corrie on a setting of 1day (1440), 4h (240) and 1hr (60), but I get the error 'ERROR, M1440 not allowed, defaulting to M60'! Basically, it looks like you can not chose a setting higher than 4hr or so? Thanks

hey all
sorry i have been mega busy on my consulting business and i am also looking at some interesting new angles on my trading systems .........fun times

heres the week ........so far the yen is blazing bull ............cad and gbp are the dogs

things will change though they always do

N

Attachments

• the week.JPG
    the week.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Hello NVP. I try using your Tripple Corrie on a setting of 1day (1440), 4h (240) and 1hr (60), but I get the error 'ERROR, M1440 not allowed, defaulting to M60'! Basically, it looks like you can not chose a setting higher than 4hr or so? Thanks

hi there

just took a look and yes sorry ..this version does not allow settings different to the recommended standard ones ........feel free to adjust it .....:smart::cool:

N

heres that same triple corrie in action guys .available below in links or go to my profile here for links and other information on free systems

pleanty of trades on offer ..........look at all that lovely buy signal action on yen this week so far

selling ? .............aud , gbp , cad .......all triple arrow sells .....

use the usd as a buy .its triple arrow bull as well as yen

N

Attachments

• triple corrie.JPG
    triple corrie.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 148
hey all - hows it going ?

still solid busy but took a quick look from us opens .........

its all about the yen guys ....sell sell sell .......usd , GBP , Euro all getting love buy buying into the yen at moment .............only NZD showing bear as well

have a good one

N

morning all...........fun fun fun on scalp front

lively morning .from 8am its all gone off

Euro - SELL
usd,AUD, YEN,GBP.BUY

all roads are euro bear at moment

N