Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

heres the week .............imagine you had been scalp planning

you can see the first 2 days were spent solely hunting sell USD scalps

and the last 3 days hunting buy USD Scalps .....and it has been choppy !!!

and remember we dont tend to trade much either until the USD is Diverging on the 1 hour signal / bar

now take a look through ..or better still open up the indicator and check yourself

with a lot of practice I suspect most people should have come away with pips in the week .....

hopefully
N

Attachments

• scalping the week.JPG
    scalping the week.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
everyone have a great weekend ............

this week I truly had forgot how much fun scalping is :)

blame forexperian for appearing on the scene as I started watcing gthe low TF's again ...hahahahaha

N

Last edited:
mornin all

heres the daily and the 4hr .........I need to get monday out of the way to get some clarity

Gold AUD and red GBP are the Dogs at the moment.........others are in varying degrees of bullishness...but nothing prevalent....

Green USD is relatively neutral .....you can see on the Daily and the 4hr it is virtually siytti g on the Zero line .........

ok lets take a look at the 1hour for you lower TF traders
N

Attachments

• 16th dec daily and 4hr.JPG
    16th dec daily and 4hr.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 131
on the lower TF's

the USD has had a good bearish spell through the night.........buying yen and NZD mainly

as we go into the london session its still worth staying on the south side for the USD .........watch for any pushes north on the 1 hour chart......

looks like the red GBP could soon be rolling .....on this setup anyway

N

Attachments

• lower TF action.JPG
    lower TF action.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Sorry, English is not my native language.
FXCORRELATOR_line_LWMA_USDpairs indicators, can the other non-dollar currencies combined into one line of currency index.
And can increase the yen zero axis options, and an increase in the index of gold and silver lines of oil.

So that we can trade a basket of currencies, and more intuitive for gold trading

Thanks again to pay tribute.

Last edited:
Sorry, English is not my native language.
FXCORRELATOR_line_LWMA_USDpairs indicators, can the other non-dollar currencies combined into one line of currency index.
And can increase the yen zero axis options, and an increase in the index of gold and silver lines of oil.

So that we can trade a basket of currencies, and more intuitive for gold trading

Thanks again to pay tribute.

Sorry LB

you need to explain this better to me ?

look at my signature area below..I do cover addin other currencies

I do offer a free goldmeter .........search for it in the Thread :smart:

N

on the lower TF's

the USD has had a good bearish spell through the night.........buying yen and NZD mainly

as we go into the london session its still worth staying on the south side for the USD .........watch for any pushes north on the 1 hour chart......

looks like the red GBP could soon be rolling .....on this setup anyway

N

slow day if I had of been in the scalp chair......

USD drifted along and I didnt really get fired up on the sell side where I would have been waiting ....

see below ......

looks like the USD has now dribbled north ...........feeble ! :cool:

N

Attachments

• the day.jpg
    the day.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
slow day if I had of been in the scalp chair......

USD drifted along and I didnt really get fired up on the sell side where I would have been waiting ....

see below ......

looks like the USD has now dribbled north ...........feeble ! :cool:

N

Hi N

EA / EJ / GU and even the AU have been good for me today

Love the EA / AU reverse correlation at certain times

Look at 12.30 pm UK time window on EA for a sell and then 5,30 pm ( same time window for the buy - those 2 trades alone are worth double my daily target ;-)

Have a great week - but I am sure you will ;-)

F

Last edited:
Sorry LB

you need to explain this better to me ?

look at my signature area below..I do cover addin other currencies

I do offer a free goldmeter .........search for it in the Thread :smart:

N

When the U.S. dollar as the zero axis when the (EUR GBP CHF JPY AUD CAD NZD) all combined into a basket of currencies this exponential curve. When this curve wear zero axis, we sell U.S. dollars to buy (EUR GBP CHF JPY AUD CAD NZD); moment to wear the zero axis, we do the opposite. We also operate a basket of currencies.
Thus, the indicators requires only two lines: as the zero axis of dollars (or yen) and seven other countries currency exponential curve.

While the yen made ​​zero axis, we can manipulate the yen against a basket of currencies.

Similar http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=446654

THX

Last edited:
morning all

heres the 20ma on a daily and a 4hr

relatively neutral (daily is retracing).......really only the USD showing some consistent signals re selling on both TF's at present

N

Attachments

• neutral.JPG
    neutral.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 123
When the U.S. dollar as the zero axis when the (EUR GBP CHF JPY AUD CAD NZD) all combined into a basket of currencies this exponential curve. When this curve wear zero axis, we sell U.S. dollars to buy (EUR GBP CHF JPY AUD CAD NZD); moment to wear the zero axis, we do the opposite. We also operate a basket of currencies.
Thus, the indicators requires only two lines: as the zero axis of dollars (or yen) and seven other countries currency exponential curve.

While the yen made ​​zero axis, we can manipulate the yen against a basket of currencies.

Similar http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=446654

THX

hey LB..........how does this compare to Trader 101's system and Dreamliners ? basket systems ?

Thx
N

hey LB..........how does this compare to Trader 101's system and Dreamliners ? basket systems ?

Thx
N

Yes, I think (FXCORRELATOR_line_LWMA_USDpairs)
Is the best strategy similar to the basket system

If you can put (FXCORRELATOR_line_LWMA_USDpairs) indicators
And then transform the look, then compare the dollar and the strength of all non-dollar currencies.

morning all

heres the 20ma on a daily and a 4hr

relatively neutral (daily is retracing).......really only the USD showing some consistent signals re selling on both TF's at present

N

on the lower TF the mood for usd was opposite today ........

heres the 1 hr TF

see where we would have been patiently waiting for trades against the USD today ?

inititally still sitting on Sells ....(a pathetic G/U move)

and then the USD motors north and we start to look to buy it against .....whats south ?

the red GBP and the gold AUD

the G/U drifted 100 pips south through the day ......so pips there

I cant teach you here online to scalp ..........but I can put you in the frame to start .........(y)

later :smart:
N

Attachments

• scalping today.JPG
    scalping today.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
and for those asking me at the moment ...........

NO TRADES !!!

look the USD is > Zero = hunt USD buys only

AND

the current USD line /bar is not rising or diverging is it ?

so dont trade ....hahahahaha

N

Attachments

• 1643 pm do not trade usd.JPG
    1643 pm do not trade usd.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
sure we have the CAD and the NZD looking REAL nice to sell

but I need the USD a little more bullish on the current bar .........

dont panic ....wait for the next new bar

N

Attachments

• possible trades.JPG
    possible trades.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 119