69.4 KB · Views: 163
a little something for the weekend (y)

cheers
N

Attachments

• a little scalping for the weekend.jpg
    a little scalping for the weekend.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 130
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS IF YOU USE SKYPE: You may get an call from Skype warning you that your computer is unprotected and that you need to click on a link to repair or protect your computer for malware. I almost did it, but decided to investigate first. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!! It is a Skype scam virus. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK! Please share this on all your friend's pages.

Magdalena

To make matters worse, now there is a hurricane headed straight for us. So I have to run and get some supplies.

Talk to you all later and please pass the previous message on. I've been all over trhe net passing this message around.

heres the week

someone was trying to convnce me during the week that the yen and usd dont move together.......look at the chart below and tell me that these guys arn't joined at the hip (yellow and green lines in bold) :p

sure they have their little seperations (what friends dont sometimes?)

but generally they are as tight as peas in a pod

which is why this particular system works (y)

N

Attachments

• the week.jpg
    the week.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 188
NVP, you are of course right in the long term bird's eye view, but if the two didn't ever move independently, then no-one would trade USD/JPY, would they? The same with EUR/GBP.

NVP, you are of course right in the long term bird's eye view, but if the two didn't ever move independently, then no-one would trade USD/JPY, would they? The same with EUR/GBP.

hey A

a good point indeed (y)

but dont confuse direction with strength regarding trending on a pair

the JPY and USD produces good trading profits because the JPY has so much more strength normally than the USD in the chosen (same) direction they chose to move in

I rarely see a trade where the guys diverge.......

looks at the attachment below for what I mean............they stay correlated and moving in the same direction but you can still trade the U/J and still make money (y)

N

Attachments

• UJ trading.jpg
    UJ trading.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
think of it like 2 cars where you are starting out at the same junction

how do you get the most distance between them the quickest ?

1) they drive in opposite directions (the way I trade the FXcorrelator - looking for currencies that will move in opposite directions above & below the Zeros

2) OR Drive in the same direction , but get one to drive slowly and get one to put the hammer down at a hundred miles an hour ! ........(they stay both above or below the Zeros)

This is how you can make money on the U/J...... with the JPY normally being the porsche Turbo !

The Euro GBP is a little different as (IMHO) they are not as correlated as the US&JPY Team....

I think the trending on the E/G comes as a mix from the strength /volatility (Normally) of the GBP accelerating away from the Euro and also good old fashioned differences in direction sometimes

This makes the E/G a very dfficult pair to trade in my Book personally and I stick to my basics

N

Last edited:
here's the week

someone was trying to convince me during the week that the yen and usd don't move together.......look at the chart below and tell me that these guys are not joined at the hip (yellow and green lines in bold) :p

sure they have their little separations (what friends don't sometimes?)

but generally they are as tight as peas in a pod

which is why this particular system works :thumbs up:

N

sure your system work that why some stupid guru try too copy you then try too sell it for $ 2000 what a joke??????????????????
thanks again

promise ? hahahaha:rolleyes:

gbp red
euro blue
usd green
yen yellow
NZD turquoise
CAD brown(or purple in some versions - hey hes a complicated guy)
AUD gold
CHF Grey

N:smart:

Thanks my N,
Another stickie for my puter.:D

hey all

sure i'm absent but plenty of work going on re lots of things !!!

also I cannot mention the site much more here as moderators say i'm advertising

but its nearly there
N

jees long weekend away from decent internet coverage or my laptop

need intravenous currency feeds now for a while

hahahahahaha
N

I missed yesterday due to family get togethers

heres a 30m chart to catch me up

same rules same strategies :smart:

looks like signals/action will be currently on the 5mins from these charts :smart:

N

Attachments

• 30m.jpg
    30m.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 145
yep 5 mins has come and gone :smart:

N

Attachments

• 5 mins .jpg
    5 mins .jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 141
sure your system work that why some stupid guru try too copy you then try too sell it for $ 2000 what a joke??????????????????
thanks again

well...because he will makes shedloads more selling systems than spending time trading them :cool:

and just to be clear to everyone on this site

I have watched the numerous videos and presentations on the correlation code , delphi scalper , x factor (?) and the global-forex-megatron-world-domination-meter (or whatever else they are all called these days as they are all recycled anyway :rolleyes: )

and I have no idea if they are based on what I do here in public or in private

and neither do I care...

if people want to pay marketeers and salesman thousands of dollars for stuff good luck -and I hope they are as good as promised (very doubtful from feedback I get)

sure - try to use what tools people provide (and pay for it if you are happy with the product/reputation of vendor)....but ultimately you must build and follow your own individual path to trading success - no one does it for you and theres no holy grail :smart:

N

well...because he will makes shedloads more selling systems than spending time trading them :cool:

and just to be clear to everyone on this site

I have watched the numerous videos and presentations on the correlation code , delphi scalper , x factor (?) and the global-forex-megatron-world-domination-meter (or whatever else they are all called these days as they are all recycled anyway :rolleyes: )

and I have no idea if they are based on what I do here in public or in private

and neither do I care...

if people want to pay marketeers and salesman thousands of dollars for stuff good luck -and I hope they are as good as promised (very doubtful from feedback I get)

sure - try to use what tools people provide (and pay for it if you are happy with the product/reputation of vendor)....but ultimately you must build and follow your own individual path to trading success - no one does it for you and theres no holy grail :smart:

N

Excellent words of wisdom. Couldn't agree with you more.

frustrating afternoon .......:rolleyes:

N

Attachments

• pm session.jpg
    pm session.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 134