N

Attachments

• nice action.jpg
    nice action.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 113
Neil, I think you should take some legal action or something :eek:

F

hi all

Jasons Delphi scalper appeared way after my product / thread was launched here and he also has something called the correlation Code he sells

hes a salesman / Marketeer and for $2,000 (last time I looked) you can have 400
videos,webinars, t-shirts and mugs(?) on any of the many systems he sells

check him out on Google - his Reputation is colourful to say the least

I have never shared my advanced strategies here for obvious reasons - and whilst I will provide a more comprehensive training / support package on my website for the 80/20 system (due by the weekend) I will never reveal the coding for anything else - although I will offer some advanced signal based alerts I am still trialing and will also be happy to work on a consultative basis with anyone who really wants to develop their skills on the corrie

However - Technically I took information from freely offered Strengthmeter indicator files and information on various Forums (although any supporting information on how to use it for trading was very inaccurate and sparse) and created the FXcorrelator and associated 80/20 system....... so it was not "original" either

soooooo....Welcome to the Jungle F......its all snakeoil and mirrors :smart:

NVP

Last edited:
I hope the new websites will be affordable to your newbies..like us...cant wait to see what you got up your sleeve..am your fan for a long time to come

I hope the new websites will be affordable to your newbies..like us...cant wait to see what you got up your sleeve..am your fan for a long time to come

is a Jason Fielder style $2,000 to much for all my knowledge and experience ? :eek:

N

Last edited:
hahahahahaha

just kidding - it will be a fraction of that

(much to the disapointment of my webdesigners / programmers etc etc)

Guys - you get wealthy by trading not by selling videos......

N

I am new and broke..but will spend my last dime on your program and softwares! My last! I have tom's accustrenght already but with your system , meter, and mentoring..i hope to make a small living of trading someday!

I am new and broke..but will spend my last dime on your program and softwares! My last! I have tom's accustrenght already but with your system , meter, and mentoring..i hope to make a small living of trading someday!

hey S

seriously if you have no spare cash to lose then dont come into trading or even spend the money on systems etc etc

work hard - stash cash away and then return if yuo want to play

this business burns a lot cash during the learning phase of 1-2 years minimum.....and the inevitable losses on early Live Real money trading :smart:

N

and with respect......youve spent serious money on Toms system (as weve discussed previously)

soooooo you really need to be demanding mentoring from him ?

N'

tom is a teacher of teachers. Newbies slow him. Is your price for the videos, software n mentoring....?

hey S

its better when the site is open and you see whats on offer - minimum at first

I wont be mentoring immediately as I need to get the basics up and running smoothly

I will just be providing a detailed Video based teaching approach to trading the 80/20 system with some new alert based FXcorrelator indicators as requested by a lot of people here and by pm

(makes it simpler to come running and start trading)

and a Private Forum for Q&A's on the 80/20

I am not selling this as a pure Newbie system and will be recommending people spend time on sites like babypips as I am not going to teach what a chart is etc etc............theres some brilliant Free services doing that already and far better than my training approach (hahahahahaha)

then more services will come based on my time and availablility - I wont promise any more till we know what is happening on the core offerings and everyone is happy with it :smart:

Experienced people have urged me not to over promise on websites/Training and as it falls apart pretty quickly and you can lose control in the volume of admin work........

ADMIN WORK ?????
N

I will be patient..in the meantime..i am downloading the youtube videos...admin work...i can help if you need me...

hey all

good overnights :smart:

N

Attachments

• nice overnights.jpg
    nice overnights.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 120
I will be patient..in the meantime..i am downloading the youtube videos...admin work...i can help if you need me...

thanks mate ........we are hoping a lot of our automated processes will minimize the admin side moving forward (y)

I repeat again to all the kind viewers here - the initial site will be 100% focused on the 80/20 system and supporting people learning it.....then it will grow in scope as demand and experience grows in using it

We will be encouraging all Newbies to research and look at the best Newbie training sites out there like Babypips as we will not be teaching the basics of training

had a 2 hour session yesterday with my webdesigners and we are still a bit away

for a Techno idiot like myself this is frustating but if any of you are involved with this stuff you will understand that things like "future proofing" is essential but time consuming at the start :smart:

N

hey all

great birthday.......buried in meetings all day and no chance to view my beloved screens

oops - going again now :innocent:

later
N

c'mon S

I dare you to post some Corrie Screens and do some commentary of the morning !!!

nothing fancy - just tell us if a signal happened at all where

1. usd and Yen were all same side of the Zero on 80/20's
  2. the Dow was on opposite side of the 80/20's
N

No signals on the 5mins today .....:rolleyes:

Hey - 80/20 is a safe pair of hands as a system so dont blame it..... :cool:

N

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited: