Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Guess what? My house was shaking for about 30 to 40 seconds here in New Jersey. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I thought maybe I was just dizzy or a big truck went by. LOL. But I received a call from my uncle asking me if I was Okay. I didn't know what the heck he was talking about.

We had an EARTHQUAKE!!!!! It was in New York but I felt it all the way here in New Jersey.

I thought it was just me. I'm gonna go hide in the basement lol.

We felt it here in Toronto too but no damage.

I use both strategies simulataneously actually, If their are no signals on the corrie, i'll just switch to the ducks.. :)

Dang i missed the euro.. went shopping again *sigh*

F

Guess what? My house was shaking for about 30 to 40 seconds here in New Jersey. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I thought maybe I was just dizzy or a big truck went by. LOL. But I received a call from my uncle asking me if I was Okay. I didn't know what the heck he was talking about.

We had an EARTHQUAKE!!!!! It was in New York but I felt it all the way here in New Jersey.

I thought it was just me. I'm gonna go hide in the basement lol.

hey maggie

I have a lot of work colleagues out of the East Coast saying th same overnight

BE SAFE !! :-0

N

Hey Neil

Your Corrie girl is here straight out of the hospital about a week now:clap: and no I did not bag anything at all.:confused: I'm trying to play catch up.:LOL:

Boy it's good to see you all in here!!!:( Tell me with great enthusiasm that you missed my silly questions and then once in a blue moon my great insights. :idea:

No? You don't remember any of those? I don't either!!!!:rolleyes:

But I'm here to bug you again and see if I can get my wee little account to grow into an astronomical account.:D

:whistling Now I have to admit I've been looking around at other places and am trying something on a different account. BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR CORRIE GIRL :love:

Now come on all, tell me you missed me even if you don't know me. I'm a good one to miss. :cheesy:

Maggieo (Corrie Girl)

P.S. If you don't tell me you missed me I can get the old Italian, French, Spanish girl to come out and git you :devilish:

Jees ......the peace and quiet is over everyone :eek:

good to have you back mags :p(y)

but take it easy ..........

N

Last edited:
Wild Weather or not the markets were also active

nice moves overnight :smart:

N

Attachments

• nice overnights.jpg
    nice overnights.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 102
I grabbed some on the Euro and the AUD.

There's merit to both 3 Ducks and the Corrie but have to say that I prefer the Corrie. It's very visual.

hey .......they are both interesting systems and the key is simplicity once
you know the ropes

and not that far apart in methodology once you dig a little deeper (y)

N

Jees ......the peace and quiet is over everyone :eek:

good to have you back mags :p(y)

but take it easy ..........

N

:cry: The peace and quiet is over?!!!!!! Hey!!!! I know you missed me..........:mad::( and not because it was peaceful and quiet. :clap::clap::clap:
How's that for noise.

Okay, now point me please in the right direction for the Corrie colors again? My puter crashed and I lost everything! I remember some of the colors but not all of them.

Pretty please? I promise to be quiet for 2 seconds:sneaky:

sounds a solid performance my friend (y)

me ? ............jees my trading is sporadic at best presently due to other distractions..... and as usual I am researching probably more than trading......currently co-developing a few EA's with a trader colleague .............interesting stuff and EA's certainly teach you a lot about mechanical trading :smart:

and I am under threat of death from my webdesigner and a few programmers to finally launch my website again (it crashed a few months back on previous launch).......

it will be launched again (low key) with just a few goodies hopefully by the weekend - then with plenty more to be loaded once we are running again ........a techy I am not (hahaha) :LOL:

N

Hey cool NVP,let me know about site :)

I want also to give my view current on EURJPY >

You can watch here >

Wish you good trading
Petar

:cry: The peace and quiet is over?!!!!!! Hey!!!! I know you missed me..........:mad::( and not because it was peaceful and quiet. :clap::clap::clap:
How's that for noise.

Okay, now point me please in the right direction for the Corrie colors again? My puter crashed and I lost everything! I remember some of the colors but not all of them.

Pretty please? I promise to be quiet for 2 seconds:sneaky:

promise ? hahahaha:rolleyes:

gbp red
euro blue
usd green
yen yellow
NZD turquoise
CAD brown(or purple in some versions - hey hes a complicated guy)
AUD gold
CHF Grey

N:smart:

Last edited:
heres the morning session (all on GMT-1)

1 signal on 5 mins 80/20 (y)

N

Attachments

• morning session.jpg
    morning session.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 117
Dow back above 11200 will seal the move north on this pair :smart:

N

Petar

let me know if you need me to order the markets to do anything else :p

N

Attachments

• dow rises fast.jpg
    dow rises fast.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 123
the 80/20 system is a steady beginners entry to what I do......sometimes it gets a little sluggish and wont move/signal fully until its ready :smart:

but with the CHF so far removed from the yen and usd currently I'm glad it said
stay out ;)

NVP

Attachments

• frustrating afternoon.jpg
    frustrating afternoon.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 126
Hey cool NVP,let me know about site :)

I want also to give my view current on EURJPY >

You can watch here >

Wish you good trading
Petar

Hello guys i closed first position at 111.59 (+105 pips). Second position is at BreakEvean and wait 113.00

Cheers Petar