Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all heres the overnights

N

Attachments

• opening action.jpg
    opening action.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 109
sorry all - work is manic today.......the markets will have to live without me

and did I really promise a website launch by end of the week or was I dreaming ?

GULP
N

hey it can be done......quite easily

if you are not a programmer wait a little and let me get the FXcorrelator website up again by next week (ithas been delayed) as one of my programmers has a nice customised version they built with bells and whistles......

regards
NVP

Congratulations! Can't wait for your website. Great work.

Aha, I thought I'd give Andy's 3 ducks a go.. Good results.. Just set and forget like he says :D

F

Let me know how it works out. I've played around with the 3 ducks systems as well. Anytime, however, with any system where I've "set and forget" most of the time I've gotten burned. In most cases I would've been better off to watch and pull the trigger when I've seen the trade go against me. Lots of times have gotten to within a pip or two of my TP only to have the trend reverse and later stop me out.

Well the way I look at it.. Is if the first 4H duck is lined up and also the second 1H duck... And when the 3rd duck is also lined up, If im looking to sell, I know for a fact that if i enter short, it will slowly pass through the sma.. It can't go long forever it's gotta come down one time or another... Also my TP target is usually around 50 pips.. I use a high risk level for maximum profits..
F

Also when you enter, wait for the candle to close below/above the sma.. and just follow the captains rules from the ebook he sends you.. If you don't have/lost it just send him a private message and he'll get back to you quick :)

F

hey all

boy o boy o boy.............nice pips overnight (y)

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 123
remember the 80/20 needs the Dow to be working with the Yen and usd

you can blast away on just the Yen/usd signal but it can be choppy :whistling

on the occasion below around 10.15 gmt you would have got away with it
grabbing some scalp pips buying the EURO and GBP !

N

Attachments

• non signal yet.jpg
    non signal yet.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 107
Also when you enter, wait for the candle to close below/above the sma.. and just follow the captains rules from the ebook he sends you.. If you don't have/lost it just send him a private message and he'll get back to you quick :)

F

but which is better.....the 3 ducks or the 80/20 Corrie ?

FIGHT !!! :clap:

N

Attachments

• fight.jpg
    fight.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 118
DR PETAR !!!! (y)(y)

how goes it ?

N

Hello NVP,
Last two weeks wasnt good but as you know i risk strict 1.5 percente and all is ok,i got also run from 40 days without minus,this week started good with eurusd buy setups and good profit...:)

you ?

Cheers
Petar

Hello NVP,
Last two weeks wasnt good but as you know i risk strict 1.5 percente and all is ok,i got also run from 40 days without minus,this week started good with eurusd buy setups and good profit...:)

you ?

Cheers
Petar

sounds a solid performance my friend (y)

me ? ............jees my trading is sporadic at best presently due to other distractions..... and as usual I am researching probably more than trading......currently co-developing a few EA's with a trader colleague .............interesting stuff and EA's certainly teach you a lot about mechanical trading :smart:

and I am under threat of death from my webdesigner and a few programmers to finally launch my website again (it crashed a few months back on previous launch).......

it will be launched again (low key) with just a few goodies hopefully by the weekend - then with plenty more to be loaded once we are running again ........a techy I am not (hahaha) :LOL:

N

c'mon someone tell me you bagged the euro move (y)

N

Attachments

• pm session going well.jpg
    pm session going well.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 134
c'mon someone tell me you bagged the euro move (y)

N

Hey Neil

Your Corrie girl is here straight out of the hospital about a week now:clap: and no I did not bag anything at all.:confused: I'm trying to play catch up.:LOL:

Boy it's good to see you all in here!!!:( Tell me with great enthusiasm that you missed my silly questions and then once in a blue moon my great insights. :idea:

No? You don't remember any of those? I don't either!!!!:rolleyes:

But I'm here to bug you again and see if I can get my wee little account to grow into an astronomical account.:D

:whistling Now I have to admit I've been looking around at other places and am trying something on a different account. BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR CORRIE GIRL :love:

Now come on all, tell me you missed me even if you don't know me. I'm a good one to miss. :cheesy:

Maggieo (Corrie Girl)

P.S. If you don't tell me you missed me I can get the old Italian, French, Spanish girl to come out and git you :devilish:

Guess what? My house was shaking for about 30 to 40 seconds here in New Jersey. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I thought maybe I was just dizzy or a big truck went by. LOL. But I received a call from my uncle asking me if I was Okay. I didn't know what the heck he was talking about.

We had an EARTHQUAKE!!!!! It was in New York but I felt it all the way here in New Jersey.

I thought it was just me. I'm gonna go hide in the basement lol.