Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

fascinating ...........GBP is as flat as a pancake today :eek:

N

Attachments

• gbp .jpg
    gbp .jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 127
thats why even scalpers can make money

they have simple (but effective) rules and execute at levels of efficiency and speed that deliver small average + pips per trade....but the volume/turnover is the key

What you have to ask yourself is this....

trading signal flow - what am I going to do re :-

Quality vs Quantity vs my Income requirement and expectation ?

Good traders have learned what they can expect to earn (blood sweat and tears) and Beginners have no idea as they are still swapping systems and timeframes every 10 minutes and learning the ropes

thats why consistent and good traders take years to get to that point in the process, so decide now what camp you are going to be in and start refining that system you like

and for heaven sakes do not believe the many marketeers telling you the returns they guarantee with their systems...........it will all end in tears

N

(y)Good words of advice as I perfectly fit that cameo of swapping systems for awhile, but I think it's a necessary evil until you find the perfect one that IS NOT THE HOLY GRAIl because there is no such thing, but one that fascinates you, keeps you interested, and makes the most sense to you. So swapping brought me here to the Corrie and that's where I've made my home.

I also fell into that category of falling for marketeers.....sheesh, you had me pegged.

I took an aggressive trade on selling g/u and got away with a small loss or B/E

I was headstrong and impatient..always wait for the trade to come to you

if this had been sucessful I have learned nothing and perhaps sealed the fate for more risky trades .....so dont do it :smart:!

N

:cry:Yep, I've done this too and learned this too. It really makes no sense when you think about it. But we're traders and we're stubborn. Got to move on and wait for the trades.

:(Is there no one else in this forum who can respond?

Hi M

my friends who visit here are not exactly vocal with their comments and thoughts.......doesnt worry me as I can talk for England (y)

N

for example theres 14+ people viewing at the moment and Ive had 50+ at times...

usually I have peak viewing as I screw up a signal :LOL:

great indicator - shame about the Trader ! :whistling

N

Hey N,

jees, I´m so busy last days...but no worry...i´m still checking t2w ;)

btw. really wonderful idea about SR levels on FX corrie.. does it fit somehow with actual SR levels of chosen pairs ?.. reveal us more my friend :cool:

we are ready :smart:

K

Hey everyone! Wake up and smell the coffee! I've been running around all week away from my desk most of the time, but still took time to work with the Corrie and participate in this forum where the Corrie was given to us freely. Not only that, NVP who I think is bogged down by a zillion other things, takes time out to give us a synopsis of each day and keeps being the cheerleader for us all.

So I ask you this? Where the heck are you? I haven't seen anyone recently in days! Come on in and talk at me or each other. Tell us what you are up to. How is the Corrie working for you? Good days, Bad days, tell me because I'm interested.

Come on guys!

for example theres 14+ people viewing at the moment and Ive had 50+ at times...

usually I have peak viewing as I screw up a signal :LOL:

great indicator - shame about the Trader ! :whistling

N

:devilish: Yeah I know.

Hey N,

btw. really wonderful idea about SR levels on FX corrie.. does it fit somehow with actual SR levels of chosen pairs ?.. reveal us more my friend :cool:

K

Wait what is SR? I wish you guys would put parentheses the meaning of the symbols before continuing to refresh our memories, please?

:|

Hey N,

K

hey K

like you I am manic and my time availability limitied

in truth my time hear has reduced as the FREE system offered looks after itself pretty much

I'm now working with Programmers to develop a proper Website and Forum based training tool to discuss and teach advanced FXcorrealtor techniques and principles

it will involve membership costs but not significant ones compared to most trading systems and indicators out there

More to come in next month or so :smart:
N

Wait what is SR? I wish you guys would put parentheses the meaning of the symbols before continuing to refresh our memories, please?

:|

sorry

Support / Resistance levels

jargon....ya gotta love it !

N

hey K

like you I am manic and my time availability limitied

in truth my time hear has reduced as the FREE system offered looks after itself pretty much

I'm now working with Programmers to develop a proper Website and Forum based training tool to discuss and teach advanced FXcorrealtor techniques and principles

it will involve membership costs but not significant ones compared to most trading systems and indicators out there

More to come in next month or so :smart:
N

Hey N,

sure, i get it .. no problem

hmm, new web & forum ?.. sounds good.. what kind of new stuff should we expected there ?.. it would be there your private stuff created by your programers or something tasty like that ? :whistling

K

Direction please mr Dow :rolleyes:

N

Attachments

• direction pelase .jpg
    direction pelase .jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 146
Hey N,

sure, i get it .. no problem

hmm, new web & forum ?.. sounds good.. what kind of new stuff should we expected there ?.. it would be there your private stuff created by your programers or something tasty like that ? :whistling

K

Hey K

it basically will start from scratch again and I can share all my ideas about Strengthmeters and what I feel works based on my last 2-3 years of living the stuff

sure It will have some bespoke ideas and strategies.....but I will be seeking to offer more of a course on all the Trading approaches (many) available in this field and then encouraging members to create systems and strategies that are customised to their own Trading preferences / lifestyles and risk profiles etc etc

one size does not fit all in this business (y)

N

and i'm still trying to find my perfect preferences.....hahahahaha