Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

and if anyones noticed the GBP is rising as I hoped .............but so is the Damn USD (doh!!!)

N

Re visibility on black background, I've tried just about all I can. Have a feeling my screen/computer are too old. Am unable to adjust to 720 HD

hey all

I bailed on that trade...but look how the 10 pips were there regardless

GBP outran the usd north and hit the 00

so what am I saying ..........sometimes you know its gonna work but you still musnt break the rules !!!! :smart:

once you start making money off of "bad" trades the rot will set in :sneaky:

or should I just rely on instinct ???

N

Attachments

• scalp was wrong wrong wrong .jpg
    scalp was wrong wrong wrong .jpg
    112 KB · Views: 131
whatever you chose to do forget profits and losses in the early stages of a system you are developing or testing..............the most important thing is getting your head straight re how the systems reacts when the signals are aligned correctly

as few random guesses or hunches based on some of the rules lining up will not suffice in the long term and will ultimately kill your belief in the core strategy

so keep to the rules.....unlike me (!!).and dont worry if you see money happening and your system is not telling you to trade............you cant trade all of the currencies all of the time

N

stop waffling when theres money to be made

look at G/U now ! :cry:

N

Attachments

• focus focus focus .jpg
    focus focus focus .jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 138
hey all

pleasure swapping e-mails today but into work meetings now

make some pips for me
N

yeooucchh .....GBP is a real bugger sometimes :mad:

I hope the Euro sell into the tag team has made up for that

N

No friend Cable just doing corection today and expext good sell tomorow maybe even on Asia :),also JPY stronger as i said...

Today all we got is another rejection from Chanel :smart:(y)

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• cablenow.gif
    cablenow.gif
    86.7 KB · Views: 184
hey all

Petar was on the money 1000000%.............

superb trading overnight as the falling dow put a huge breeze into the sails of the yen , CHF and to a lesser degree the usd (that I use as my main pair partner in trades)

The FXCorrelator was signalling trades across the board !!!

and 3 touchdowns with a hyper extension on yen..............we had 7 bandwidths at one point on the AUDJPY but I would need the dow flat or rising to call a convergence Trade on those.....

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 173
No friend Cable just doing corection today and expext good sell tomorow maybe even on Asia :),also JPY stronger as i said...

Today all we got is another rejection from Chanel :smart:(y)

Cheers
Petar

hey Petar

could you explain that fantastic channel approach you have on the 20ma again please ?

a lot of people are very impressed (y)

N

hey all

Petar was on the money 1000000%.............

superb trading overnight as the falling dow put a huge breeze into the sails of the yen , CHF and to a lesser degree the usd (that I use as my main pair partner in trades)

The FXCorrelator was signalling trades across the board !!!

and 3 touchdowns with a hyper extension on yen..............we had 7 bandwidths at one point on the AUDJPY but I would need the dow flat or rising to call a convergence Trade on those.....
N

i'm not gonna take credit for that earlier comment.......

the hell i'm not !!!!........:p(y)

N

Attachments

• convergence play .jpg
    convergence play .jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 141
hey Petar

could you explain that fantastic channel approach you have on the 20ma again please ?

a lot of people are very impressed (y)

N

Hey N,

I wanted to write the same as you.. we all would like to know something more about Petar´s approach. :cool:

thx, K

hey all

I have talked a lot in the past about using multiple timeframes to support trades

I do watch the 1hour a lot..........and as you all know its my main Video Timeframe for observing the market

the 5mins suit me here to comment on as they are fast and furious buit I prefer a little hight TF confirmation for the big trades

see how the 1hour is coming south on Tag ?

personally the IDEAL trading conditions (aside from Dow action) for me would be to let this first bus pass as the tag go below the Zero on the 1hour

let the 5mins retrace back (allowing the 1 hours to settle below the Zero) and then look for sells when the Tag team go sub zero the next time

lets see how this develops and I will show you what i mean :smart:

N

Attachments

• multiple Timeframe trading .jpg
    multiple Timeframe trading .jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 150