Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey M welcome

and thanks to b for helping.we are all friends here

thats what is making this thread so special (y)

N

hey all

sit down and get some Popcorn......

ITS VIDEO TIME :eek:

N

that noise in the backgound is oscar peterson...what he was doing in my study i will never know.... :LOL:.(ouch)

here we are in the moment

any early birds get that GBP sell ? (y)

N

Attachments

• overnights .jpg
    overnights .jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 140
looks to me like the pressure is staying on the tag to rise so look for some sell scalps on G6 vs the Yen and usd during this period -

S C A L P (not sitting in the market for 3 hours !!!)

why ?...........because the 1 hour signals are a mixed bag still so be careful

N

here we are in the moment

any early birds get that GBP sell ? (y)

N

NVP as i said , we can see easliy 100-150 pips on Cable maybe more this week,everything is as i planed,also jpy expext to be strong and projections from last week are the same...:smart:

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• cables.gif
    cables.gif
    76.8 KB · Views: 148
  • eurjpyh44.gif
    eurjpyh44.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 137
yep - looking real nice petar

Folks - heres a 1 hr FXCorrelator on a 500ma setting..........

i'd prefer the breaches to happen you see for the GBP and the Yen

and i'd like the dow to fall to support the moves :smart: !

N

Attachments

• 1 hour signals .jpg
    1 hour signals .jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 148
NVP as i said , we can see easliy 100-150 pips on Cable maybe more this week,everything is as i planed,also jpy expext to be strong and projections from last week are the same...:smart:

Cheers
Petar

jees P

you are a magician on that 20ma - respect (y)

the settings and the ways to trade the FXcorrelator are truly limitless !

N

tricky at the moment.........let the dow make its mind up

and the gbp is making a little comeback on the 5mins .....

N

Hi Neil,

re your videos which are extremely instructive, I am quite unable to read the graphs except when the lines are thickened. The thin lines are completely invisible on my screen. Is this the case elsewhere or is it my computer/screen which is not operating properly? I've a feeling that the black background doesn't help.

hey all

sit down and get some Popcorn......

ITS VIDEO TIME :eek:

N

that noise in the backgound is oscar peterson...what he was doing in my study i will never know.... :LOL:.(ouch)

As usual, another wonderful video that helps someone like me with no technical background and a difficult time learning due to disabilities, have a light bulb going off over my head shining ever so brightly. Thank you!!!

As usual, another wonderful video that helps someone like me with no technical background and a difficult time learning due to disabilities, have a light bulb going off over my head shining ever so brightly. Thank you!!!

Here I go, newbie dancing over to the charts to put this into practice. I will let you all know how it goes. Keeping in mind that I've lurked here for a long time, and only recently decided to introduce myself to NVP.

Just so you all know, I'm a lady with Multiple Sclerosis and absolutely no background in the technical aspects of the stocks, trying to absorb everything I've been learning from page one. Only half-way through my studies, but have decided to go ahead and try the system. Call me your little sister....LOL.

Here I go, newbie dancing over to the charts to put this into practice. I will let you all know how it goes. Keeping in mind that I've lurked here for a long time, and only recently decided to introduce myself to NVP.

Just so you all know, I'm a lady with Multiple Sclerosis and absolutely no background in the technical aspects of the stocks, trying to absorb everything I've been learning from page one. Only half-way through my studies, but have decided to go ahead and try the system. Call me your little sister....LOL.

Hi M

Strengthmeter trading has been around for a while but this is the longest and sustained thread I have ever seen that tries to trade using its approach and principles

so compared to moving averages and all the other standard systems that have been around for 20+ years we are all beginners here

ask questions anytime and people will respond.....and dont trade until you are comfortable with your approach

and dont ever talk or deal with those guys we discussed on the pm ever ever again.......they are geared to profiting from others lack of confidence in themselves and what they can achieve from practice and a good simple approach.......and there are many good people on T2W and Forex Factory who will give more than they take if you reach out to them

you will come across the marketeers name in good time as you read through this thread ....and its not good - but actually it fired me up to develop the thread more so perhaps it is good :smart:

also Babypips is a good site for newcomers and goes through a lot of basics I dont cover here re nuts and bolts of trading

N

Last edited:
Hi Neil,

re your videos which are extremely instructive, I am quite unable to read the graphs except when the lines are thickened. The thin lines are completely invisible on my screen. Is this the case elsewhere or is it my computer/screen which is not operating properly? I've a feeling that the black background doesn't help.

I may go grey soon..........although if you uplift the view quality to 720 HD is it not seeable ?

N

Hi M

Strengthmeter trading has been around for a while but this is the longest and sustained thread I have ever seen that tries to trade using its approach and principles

so compared to moving averages and all the other standard systems that have been around for 20+ years we are all beginners here

ask questions anytime and people will respond.....and dont trade until you are comfortable with your approach

and dont ever talk or deal with those guys we discussed on the pm ever ever again.......they are geared to profiting from others lack of confidence in themselves and what they can achieve from practice and a good simple approach.......and there are many good people on T2W and Forex Factory who will give more than they take if you reach out to them

you will come across the marketeers name in good time as you read through this thread ....and its not good - but actually it fired me up to develop the thread more so perhaps it is good :smart:

also Babypips is a good site for newcomers and goes through a lot of basics I dont cover here re nuts and bolts of trading

N

Why thank you. I will take your advice. But so you know, I've actually been trading live for about 6 mos now and I did start in baby pips....LOL.....It's all you wonderful technical jargon that sweeps right over my head. But it's great to watch and learn.

Why thank you. I will take your advice. But so you know, I've actually been trading live for about 6 mos now and I did start in baby pips....LOL.....It's all you wonderful technical jargon that sweeps right over my head. But it's great to watch and learn.

yep ...........all goes over my head as well...still people believe it :LOL::LOL:

N