Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

said so ........i would be working gu bull now up from 2430's ......could be wrong of course

early US rolling nicely ...eary cad buys now gone

lovely volatility last 10 mins

yen and gbp buys
aud usd sells

plenty of easy scalps

fooling around on a new setting at moment - so demo last few mins

been stopped out on a dodgy one there

yen the buy though last 10 mins

hmmmmmmm

N

Attachments

• bugger.JPG
    bugger.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 99
nothing wrong with using Demos ......

i use them*all the time ......as i am always always testing*

also i sometimes force myself to play a 50/50 trade out on demo to stop me being so damn implulsive live sometimes !

generally saves me a few pips over time ..........and ive still traded in a way ....

get trades out of your system one way or another........ anything you have to do .....do it on demo if the head is saying stayout*

beware though as demo trading is easier than Live .....you get a little more time and slippage i think......

so make sure you can kick butt (like my previous attachment) befroe you try live trading ........if you are always losing on demo at least you know you really really need to pick up the pace to even think about Live trading - so its a great and safe learning place to be*

N

Last edited:
yen selling again .......bloody market froze my multiple trade out ...only got a little of UJ buys

Grrrr

still faffing also with demo on some trial settings ..will flash up results here if i do trade anymore tonight