Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok usd may resell finally now ............see my UJ UCHF UCad earlier .......

london open has completely revesed in lat 30 mins .....usd risng and gbp selling ........still on it but ready to exit and go back to earlier trend patterns

Gu bear still only game in town for me ............but ready to jump ship

i want more usd resells ...easier cash ............yen , Chf , Euro , Cad will all be the buys then

gbp now 70 pips down from aisan opens ...........nearly 40 pips off london 6am as well

ouch

gbp has been at 70 pips down at times london session (100 pips down from asian opens)

and i kept reselling GU

may miss us sessions due to tied up elsewhere

N

usd plenty bear eh ?

GBP has actually responded bull for us opens ....buying GBP and Cad so far for me into usd

N

usd came bull eventually later US morning and cAD got sold through the floor ......Cads sold off some 150 pips on its own from arly us gains

Jees
N

hey all

sorry this morning i was trading but tied up elsewhere as well so couldnt post ....

london morning saw plenty selling on USd , yen and CAd
solid buying GBP + average levels on Aussies and Euro

i mainly sat on GU waiting for rebuys .......GU went to over 50 pips from 6am eventually so nice moves from patient scalping ....

EJ , AU even UJ offered decent buys at times.......EA was a decent sell so plenty around as the G8 offered good momentum and shape

us just opening up with a few big retraces across the G8 .....wait and see how it pans out gang ..early days

N

want an idea where to be moving the G8 ?

heres the triple corrie 3 duck on the H1 setting (60ma)....

nice deviations / patterns on the G8 .........we have the CAD and the Yen VERY VERY BEAR

and a lot of bull action on the rest

if you were looking strategically then and trading lower TF's off this i would be waiting for

Cad to resell , Yen to resell

Aussies, USD , GBP to rebuy

I need more from the CHF and Euro now as they are neutral on this 1hr chart

remember i will scalp however i want to .....but this is more strategic for those not scalping but swinging the week

N

Attachments

• triple corrie 3 duck 1hr setting.JPG
    triple corrie 3 duck 1hr setting.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 185
decent moves already since 1pm for early us session

im riding the Euro sells........EA , EU ........

Camp devided

Aussies , USD CAd are bull from 1pm
Europeans and Yen are bear

but Euro Really feeling the heat ........

cmon !!!
N

best moves have been leveraging the usd bull and the yen/Euro bears ...

Eu sells and UJ buys got to 80 pips from 1pm us opens .......Ea sells were close as well

Cad selling nicely at moment

have a good evening
N

morning all

slow start today........originally working the strong yen from 6am and some weak aud into euro

so mainly scalps on EA and UJ

recently the bear gbp has come on stream ......selling GU .......ucd sells watching as well

N

worse trade of morning .........timed wrong an horrible fill price..........hahahaha