Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

you get a scalp trade in say 5-10 pips S/l on a move like this and thats a 10:1 return if you can ride the chop ..pays for a lot of coffees

N

i must say todays trading has been better than hoped .........the gu has offered me 2 really decent sells in last few hours

ok back later
N

nothing else worth scalping except GU sells ........i am waiting on reselling the bEA / EU / EJ.....but ping at moment they are not in the frame with GU pumping so hard

i was happy buying ucad above 3270s earlier but then the hammer came down - hard

it actually didnt hit yesterdays daily low but was close .happy to keep selling it now when offered ...........3220's down .....so its back ready for resells

gu has been a tricky one today ..........been happy to be buying above 2380's .........2442 now

gbp having a better us session now ......60 pips up from 1pm uk time and that includes a 100 pip swing from earlier lows ....rollercoaster currency

I will discuss the GBP 550 pip collapse last night in my youtube video over the weekend - too busy on other things today

N

Attachments

• gbp collapse.JPG
    gbp collapse.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 71
I will discuss the GBP 550 pip collapse last night in my youtube video over the weekend - too busy on other things today

N

and people tell me I take risks scalping ........??

tell that to everyone who got stopped out last night carrying trades into today

N

EJ has been a sell signal allday ........happily reselling below 115.44

debating to go more EA on buy ........I am happier to see it hold 4230s first

morning all

sorry i was busy this weeeknd with some coaching - no video produced

overnights - gbp sells , yen was buy

6am starts - sell GBP sell yen , buy aud usd

scalpwise 6am
selling EA , Selling GU , buying UJ

easy session so far
N