GBP on the sell............

GU to 3380's now ....lets see if it can breach the S levels........... 3370s

oh it just has !!!!!!!!

GBP on the sell............

GU to 3380's now ....lets see if it can breach the S levels........... 3370s

oh it just has !!!!!!!!

GU 3320's.........just keep selling as retraces offered .....easy pip drifts

N

GU 3248 ...........breaking my heart to see gbp on the run again but making pips off the sells

my GBP index down over 200 pips from Asian opens and already 150 down from 6am opens

breaking my heart (and holiday kitty)

N

3 duck corrie is 100% sells on GBP at moment against EVERY OTHER G7 currency

breaking my heart

don't know about anyne else but i'm doing pretty ok today now ..........way above daily average pips but then again i'm nowhere near my record pip haul for me after 18 hours of trading on friday

don't know about anyne else but i'm doing pretty ok today now ..........way above daily average pips but then again i'm nowhere near my record pip haul for me after 18 hours of trading on friday

London morning coming towards an end

sadly the GBP selloff in full swing ....250 pips on GBP index sold since Asian openings.....most of them in London post 6am session

Yen has been the biggest beneficiary but most of that taken in the Asian session

CAD has been the boomer London with nearly 100 pips in the stack so far .......

ive been cruising the GU sell all morning as less politics and spreads involved

hope you had a good one - i certainly have

N

hey all

i'm trading through a lunch break now ...........see my trading thread

yen and USD buying so we have a solid carry trade pattern in play ...........EJ selling as well .EU selling .........Europe under siege at moment

N

wanna see pain ?......its on this chart

this is my X men version of the FXCorrelator on a 1ma setting .....so its on a monthly chart so you see the move in the month per currency (open-close prices)

remember 2008 ?...........if you dont then you just re-lived it a little in last 2 days !

in 2008 the GBP index got in and around a 5% fall against the basket of G8 currencies in 3 of those months !! ..dark times for the british pound

well we are nudging it again now in June ......and there are 4 days left this week to crack it

see the main winner in those periods ?........always the yellow Yen with green usd generally ok as well........

because its classic carry trade pattern in fear mode ........and it plays out in mini form every single day in the market as a pattern ........but this is the real deal guys ........Friday was full Armageddon in daytrading terms

have a good week ...........i'm raring to go now and had some sleep over weekend ...........hundereds of pips will be available over next week .and I figure they will be offered from Asian open so may play that early tonight ..............have to see how I feel

N

remember the graph / chart above .........well today the GBP just went sub 5% for the month vs the G7 basket

if it holds its the worse months fall in history since December 2008 :(

N

Attachments

• june goes sour.JPG
    june goes sour.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 147
all you fib fans .........GBP index has bounced 25% retrace from Asian openings now and the incessant selling that has occurred .........enough ???

usd and yen are back in bull business guys .........buiding on Asian and London am session

don't fight them
N

I have been screaming to sell GU ...GBP ....on my scalp thread ......right ?

3200 now and under HUGE pressure guys

I get a lot of novice traders asking me for advice and guidance

hey - happy to help but I cant sugar coat it gang......... :)

heres a typical example of someone wanting to get in the game ........very valid and good question ..............see my open and honest response

N

So to give you my experience level: I've been watching on the sidelines for years and years and have done a lot of reading but little actual trading. I'm looking now for a time tested method that I can learn. Do you have proprietary method that you recommend? I very well might take your suggestions, but I want to get the options available first.

Hi there

The way I trade does not offer currently a set of absolute fixed proprietary systems although I offer many ideas to traders based on strengthmeters ....from my videos and links and website

So for example my recent video on the 3 duck corrie on youtube is very powerful but from the video you see that I have not laid out exact sets,of absolute proprietary rules (like,the main 3 ducks system) ......I offer traders the options to vary certain things and adapt to their preferences and trading style

Why ?

Because I am a Very big fan of allowing traders to experiment and find their own edge and customise things to their own style of trading in the forex arena ...you cannot become a long term profitable trader by copying another trader.....it doesn't work like that ....despite what novice traders think.....you cannot become a clone.....it will work in the short term but will fail you longer term .....trust me .... I know :)

Yes I firmly do advocate using strengthmeters as the best platform to trade forex from and create your EDGE .......I make a lot of daily consistent profits from scalping forex .......but I find that a trader will develop much more quickly if they add a few elements based on their personality and preferences instead of being in a straight jacket of many rules !

Regards
N

Last edited:
lots of consolidation at moment guys ........back later

done ok today so no complaints

N

3285/6 bounce buys on GU .........but a very very choppy pair at moment

much earlier call .........see how GU has never got much below 75's since then and buying all the way up to 3370's .......

so I was scalping the many opportunities into that 100 pips north push earlier

easy .........just timing :)

N

So to give you my experience level: I've been watching on the sidelines for years and years and have done a lot of reading but little actual trading. I'm looking now for a time tested method that I can learn. Do you have proprietary method that you recommend? I very well might take your suggestions, but I want to get the options available first.

hi all

I am on holiday next week ........taking a break and treating my wife as she didn't see me for 2 days or nights during recent brexit trading ........

I will also take a long hard think about a 100% standalone strengthmeter system I can recommend for traders that doesnt take months to learn and perfect (like my scalping would)

the stuff I have out there on websites and links and youtube videos is effective but a little disjointed and novices will find it difficult to operate if they are still learning the ropes ..............

this is the best I can do re current standalone ideas / systems guys

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1766.html#post2773474

so the 80/20 , the 3 ducks corrie , and other many ideas and strengthmeter systems I offer do need fine tuning from someone who understands the basics ....like a little price action validation , Support , resistance , Stop loss positioning etc etc ..............mainly things I expect a intermediate trader to do second nature without thinking.....just adding their 10% of preferences and spin to my 90% system instructions .....

they are not fully documented standalone systems like many people see or buy

so I will have a think and pull something together .......I have many in the attic but I should really pull something together (for free) so even novices can trade a decent system with relative confidence if they follow the rules

watch this space !
N

Last edited:
man o man the yen has been selling off big time ........

yen has been to -60/70 pips now twce in London session ......

Euro bull has been best partner for me .......(as mentioned much much earlier in posts as potential buys)

EJ fell back to 112.80's/90's arounf 10am but has been a peach rebuy now up to 113.70's

80-90 pips up

N