eyeballing.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 118
  • clock is ticking.JPG
    clock is ticking.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 91
  • usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 84
Failure to deliver a more hawkish expectation causes the EURO to rise,rise and rise... Bank deposit rate was cut 10 basis points. Market expects more...15%!

hey there

I really really think th Euro is gonna get some stick today .......unless the NFP lets it off the hook

the whole G7 will be gunning to take pips back today :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• euro pressure.JPG
    euro pressure.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 89
looking at Higher TFrames involves exactly the same principals for me re trading my Strengthmeter forex systems ......

I just don't bother much as cant be bothered ......as people know who follow me here and at F's thread ......I like my scalping now ........can do more in 90 mins generally than snoozing on a trade that takes 3 days !

anyway doesn't mean I cant look at the higher TF's ...........heres the year for the usd

I thinkat this point last year ....... most people were calling a bull USD for 2015 ..........see how egg was still sitting in faces though even by May ?............jees a stinking April really put the jitters in the tank of all those hedge fund managers fully loaded on a bull USD

anyway they needn't have worried its come good since ...........

December has been a real struggle though so far ...look at that fall

will it hold the obvious support from sept / oct ?

lets see !

N

Attachments

• usd 2015.JPG
    usd 2015.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 83
Couldn't sleep so have been websurfing.......

I quite enjoyed this video.....hey I don't know the guy and no affiliations to him but enjoyed the video.......not the usual smoke and mirror garbage .......I don't agree with some of what he says ............but we are all different ...right ?

https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/...ck-s-Documentary-and-Interview-with-FX-Viper?

Looking at his performance for investors it's sound 2-5% per month......not bad......

Again don't think I,m supporting him.....I just enjoyed some of the videos shadowing him......good to see the body language and the emotions and the commentary......makes me feel better re my own internal,dialogues and behaviour when trading my morning shifts........

Last edited:
hey all

heres the Macro / micro usd index situation

after a decent bull opening in asisan the usd is retracing south...........probaby the most difficult signal for me to trde as I havnt really had enough ummph to tell me to sell it yet

i'm scalping usd sells at the moment VERY tentatively using any strong Bull Currencies as the trigger ...........I have to let the G7 take the lead when the usd has no real bias at present

I really ant to see/buy the usd into new bull territory for the week .........but we cant have what we always want ....right ? :smart:

N

Attachments

• macro.JPG
    macro.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 100
  • usd micro.JPG
    usd micro.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 91
if you are playing the market at moment heres the situation

Buys since asian opens

USD , GBP , AUD

Sells since Asian open

NZD , EURO , CHF

CAD and Yen are pretty flat in truth

the outlier movers have only got to some 20 pips High/lows from opening so moderate volatility ..............a lot more will happen in London session

as stated I am reluctantly fading the usd at moment into stronger currencies ....I really want to buy it ..............into those contenders above probably

soon hopefully

been calling them live at F's thread ...............could have been better but still made money this session

back later
N

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 117
  • games games games.JPG
    games games games.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 96
  • usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 94
  • tough.JPG
    tough.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 94
  • usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 86
thatll do for this morning ;)(y)

better
N

Attachments

• better.JPG
    better.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 88
that usd sure has been busy ..........cant claim to have really been on these since this morning...............been busy

CAD is the sell of the day so far .........nothing close to it

N

Attachments

• usd rollin.JPG
    usd rollin.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 98
long and bloody tiring day in the consulting trenches so not coming to table ------ till tomorrow amigos

N

morning all.........

Asian was FLAT ...........usd fading at present from recent highs

i'm trying to make pips as only a 90 min window before work...........in truth the best approach is to wait for breaches and play the confirmed extensions

N

Attachments

• usd london opening.JPG
    usd london opening.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 85
always try to make calls where price is near pressure areas

for example its no use trying to guess what a pair or even a currency index is doing when its no where near a pressure area

whats a pressure area ?

dynamic S/R points , Fixed S/R points .........key Time windows ...key Fib levels ....the list is endless ...............but if the price is not really near any of these you are randomly guessing where its going

N

Attachments

• now.JPG
    now.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 93
  • pips.JPG
    pips.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 94
  • correlation break.JPG
    correlation break.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 92
  • bail.JPG
    bail.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 89
  • buy EU.JPG
    buy EU.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 86
  • eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 96
  • step change in pair.JPG
    step change in pair.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 83
finally getting into the territory I like to conclude the session .later gang

N

Attachments

• finally.JPG
    finally.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 83
finally getting into the territory I like to conclude the session .later gang

N

hey all

late one again for me so no more trading ...........I see that my selling on USD was short lived from earlier today

the usd sold a little more from my last post above so poss 15 pips from my calls (chart 1).............then came north north north (chart 2)

I would have gone bull at point shown (a buy-breach line already indicated in earlier posts) .........plenty of pips then into London and then usd session (y)

jees I spoil you guys :p

N

Attachments

• eu pips.JPG
    eu pips.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 87
  • usd today.JPG
    usd today.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
hey all

I finished a while back but then took some early calls .................from 6ish I was selling usd into the Asian bear ..................buys on Euro , AUD ...basically anywhere I could pick up 7+ pips .................usd then bounced later but I was pretty much done by then

personally if trading now I would be waiting for resells of the usd ...........

Europeans having a strong session now so obvious rebuys

cheers
N

Attachments

• early doors selling usd.JPG
    early doors selling usd.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 88
hey all

sloooooooooow morning ..................trying to sell usd at moment but not much happening

Asian session was bear for usd so trying to convince it it needs to resell now

aussies had a strong Asian , Europeans sold off a little

technically I am therefore trying to rebuy the aussies into usd but wil play what I see

N

Attachments

• usd sells.JPG
    usd sells.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 83
hey all

I finished a while back but then took some early calls .................from 6ish I was selling usd into the Asian bear ..................buys on Euro , AUD ...basically anywhere I could pick up 7+ pips .................usd then bounced later but I was pretty much done by then

personally if trading now I would be waiting for resells of the usd ...........

Europeans having a strong session now so obvious rebuys

cheers
N

no sh*t Sherlock ? :p............jees I am missing my trading !! :cool:

Attachments

• jesus.JPG
    jesus.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 85