looks like usd is under pressure today after a great day yesterday

lets see

n

Attachments

• usd week.JPG
    usd week.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 172
uchf buys 9830/31

for anyone who thinks I am not calling them live at F's thread heres 6 pictures of my last call ........as it unfolded

you can make money consistently in the markets ............you just need to be prepared to spend a lot of time and effort in perfecting what you do (y)

nice trading day .......nearly at my target and will then be playing with a demo account as I am trialling FXPRO

N

Attachments

• uchf5.JPG
    uchf5.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 171
  • uchf4.JPG
    uchf4.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 141
  • uchf3.JPG
    uchf3.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 147
  • uchf 2.JPG
    uchf 2.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 98
  • uchf 1.JPG
    uchf 1.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 110
  • uchf6.JPG
    uchf6.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 99
  • uchf7.JPG
    uchf7.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 138
and then I swung it back the other way ...........arounf 9844 that I had already on my last posts charts ........I was winding up for a sell !!!

usd is trending a treat ................the swissie has fallen in to perfect inverse correlation mode now ..............the best pair to trade at moment (y)

N

Attachments

• chf 4.JPG
    chf 4.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 184
  • chf 3.JPG
    chf 3.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Chf 2.JPG
    Chf 2.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 105
  • sell it.JPG
    sell it.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 141
I would not be attempting this without a nice nice usd swing pattern today .............so don't try this at home ...........:cool:

its rarely as perfect as this ..............:smart:

had a great morning...best session for a while

back later

N

Attachments

• perfect usd.JPG
    perfect usd.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
thanks again for the kind comments in the last week or so from people contacting me directly

again I am not training or mentoring at this moment as busy in my trading and consulting

I will try to put some new SCALPING stuff out on Youtube or perhaps upload another word doc here in my signature links area ..........but time is precious at moment

keep in touch here and I will do something in the future ..or e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you links and updates when I get around to doing them

N

hey all

usds best signal was at 7.07 this morning when it bounced north ............thats it !

N

hey all

usds best signal was at 7.07 this morning when it bounced north ............thats it !

N

heres the day ..........been out running errands and also finalising a pitch for some consultancy work due in tomorrow

times are GMT..............that 7am bST run up by usd was solid gold...............been selling her more recently ............around 3.10 was a decent sign of last usd overbought signal ........eu was best buy since that signal

N

Attachments

• usd today.JPG
    usd today.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 132
afternoon neil post @ 8.55 about 7.07 ------ just curious as an example on EU when would you have started looking for long trades

hey B

heres the currency indexes under the main charts

ok lets talk sell signal first !

at 6.06 GMT (7.06 bst)....my main indicators (not shown) were flashing possible bounce on usd north..........I had Euro and cad as main candidates to sell (long story)

then as F always says the devil is in the detail ...........

6.07 bar flashed to me that both pairs were up for a retrace.....I took Ucad first as it was only 1-2 pips off of low so cheap stop loss ............

Eu was off 6 pips already ...........I delayed and waited for another entry...................in fact till 6.13 when the pair had reconfirmed that the new interim high was lower than 6.01 high......and also my euro (blue line ) was finally going to fall .............if I had wanted to be uber safe I would have delayed 1-2 mins more to sell blue euro line falling (euro confirmed sell)

couple that with my ucad trade was already 7-8 pips up and I was feeling unbeatable on this move ...so took it :smart:

N

Attachments

• 2 trades.JPG
    2 trades.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 165
afternoon neil post @ 8.55 about 7.07 ------ just curious as an example on EU when would you have started looking for long trades

the long EU trade was a while coming ......I was tempted at 6.17 GMT but since I was still trailing the short I left it .........

6.41/42 was another banger signal ...........again since I was still running the sell I ignored it ...........could have chased it after my stops failed but was on another pair or 2 already I think .:smart:

N

Attachments

• eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 220
hey all .........

usd bounced north an hour ago..........

N

Attachments

• usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 104
8.14 bst was the exact time that usd started climbing from lows............now looking below on my favourite usd pairs its not hard to make money from there is it ?

even if you went and had a cup of tea .....then did the washing up.............. and then finally entered !!!:smart:

N

Attachments

• usd change.JPG
    usd change.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 126
hey all

here we are ..........usd selling still ....my last updated scalp entry was eu buy around 10.38 Bst ...................others in as well earlier

gmt on chart ....

N

Attachments

• usd moves today.JPG
    usd moves today.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 133
Dear NVP,
You are now more focused on index than correlation. You also are strategically engaged on scalping. I have one question: now a days traders are talking of order flow trading though forex is decentralized and a kind of actual order flow is inaccessible for the common. How do you think one can track order flow through the lenses of idex? Thank you for the providence of all your resources.
Eyasu

Dear NVP,
You are now more focused on index than correlation. You also are strategically engaged on scalping. I have one question: now a days traders are talking of order flow trading though forex is decentralized and a kind of actual order flow is inaccessible for the common. How do you think one can track order flow through the lenses of idex? Thank you for the providence of all your resources.
Eyasu

Hey E

why do you think I have disgarded correlation ?...........sure I don't preach the inter market stuff here anymore but I do believe in it .....

I am now a 100% scalper and use the correations between currencies everyday -...........so its as impotant as ever

order flow ?.............hey ........forex trading is simple.........work out when you are prepared to scalp buy a pair and when you ate prepared to scalp sell a pair

then keep doing it :smart:

I am not interested in orderflow..........keep it simple

N

Very interesting strategies and charts. I also prefer scalping, I do check out some correlations and I only use price action.

hey all

usd was tricky yesterday .......expanding in both directions it was hard to call the trend

range trading was the name of the game (selling highs / buying lows) ......not for the faint hearted

now its settled down as bull pattern

N

Attachments

• usd this week.JPG
    usd this week.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 149
red gbp holding its strength so far .............see where it came from off yesterdays selloffs ?

how the worm has turned.......

N

Attachments

• gbp rules.JPG
    gbp rules.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 161
I am frankly stunned how people get scammed in this modern day and age of information

heres a little tip for those situations :-

1) phone rings - person introduces themselves and tells you about a share tip or investments opportunity
2) put phone down immediately

1) E-mail recieved by you offering goods and services with very lucrative opportunities to make money
2) press phishing scam button on email options and delete e-mail

that's it
N

I grew up in a bookmakers family and we were always at the racecourses.........I used to be a bookies runner for granddad and dad ........they had loads of acquaintances that offered "sure tips" on the races ...placing sealed envelopes in stupid punters hands for a few quid as they walked around the terraces looking for patsies......................but that's on a racecourse on race day ............these are punters who should be aware of the dangers of that environment..........anyone sitting at home and cold called or junkmailed should be especially ware as they are not looking for such things in the first place

so caveat emptor