Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all

got to go see some potential clients......damn but the market is gooood today .......usd is easy peasy lemon squeasy bull (a trading term ?)

Europeans are the sells

later and good trading

N

Attachments

• easy esy usd buys.JPG
    easy esy usd buys.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 138
hey all

My fxcm live feed doesnt fire up again until tomorrow - i'll do an update of the week then

N

hey all

My fxcm live feed doesnt fire up again until tomorrow - i'll do an update of the week then

N

Any attempts to benefit from last Friday NFP? If yes, was there any slippage at entry/exit? What pair?

hey all

heres the week.................if you follow me here these days at T2win when I do get to the screens I scalp usd pairs ..........

works for me in my current lifestyle - I am not a swing or long term trader ...I like my pips fast and furious .......job done

in the week there were some nice moves on the usd ............usd index top , FXCorrelator 20ma bottom (both free in links / signature area below)

that's what fuel my big wins.................if I get a run on the usd and i'm riding good usd currency pairings that run with the move ..............i'm major quids in

Wednesday was probably the slowest day ............look at the others and you see the usd runs and the currencies really moving against it

Find your trading strategy
perfect it
execute it with concentration and focus 24/7
that's it

N

Attachments

• usd action we 6th march 2015.JPG
    usd action we 6th march 2015.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 166
Any attempts to benefit from last Friday NFP? If yes, was there any slippage at entry/exit? What pair?

Hi G

I was tied up with some interview stuff....:whistling....If I had been at screen I would have waited for dust to clear then chased the usd run north ....

the brown Cad was probably too close to the move to get any benefit......on lower TF's it would have been obvious what currencies to scalp as time elapsed :smart:

N

Attachments

• nfps.JPG
    nfps.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 124
morning all

my goldmeter is a steady eddie on any timeframe ...........2 great signals on daily here

heres the goldmeter thread and my links and free indicator are in the signature area below

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities-money-markets/157250-fxcorrelator_goldmeter.html

N

xauusd is still a sell gang .........as usd picks up speed again its a no brainer (y)

heres my goldmeter thread and you will also find there links to the free goldmeter indicator .......a common sense approach to leveraging the relative strengths of usd and Gold

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities-money-markets/157250-fxcorrelator_goldmeter.html

N

Attachments

• gold still a sell.JPG
    gold still a sell.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 159
after NFP yesterday

Gold in trelative terms actually fell further and faster than all other G8 currencies ...........

interesting
N

Attachments

• sell gold after NFP's.JPG
    sell gold after NFP's.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 147
morning all......

hmmm....the usd is not making new highs now ............we could see a selloff today

N

Attachments

• usd peaking perhaps.JPG
    usd peaking perhaps.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 136
early doors at moment .............I need to see more evidence re next few hours bias

later
N

Attachments

• usd early doors.JPG
    usd early doors.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 166
usd flowing south

N

Attachments

• usd falling.JPG
    usd falling.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 177
a few pips around as usd still falls ..........I would prefer the europeans more bullish

N

Attachments

• a couple of examples.JPG
    a couple of examples.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 173
a few pips around as usd still falls ..........I would prefer the europeans more bullish

N

usd still offering nice moves on these 2 since earlier

ok got to go out ..later

N

Attachments

• better and better.JPG
    better and better.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 197
morning all......

hmmm....the usd is not making new highs now ............we could see a selloff today

N

hey all

back for a few mins ..............wow the usd is being smooth this morning and that sell off predicted earlier above is in full swing (y)

usd is sell sell sell .............even the 2 trades called earlier are still moving ok

but the gbp and euro have been peaches it seems (y)

later
N

Attachments

• USD DUMPS.JPG
    USD DUMPS.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 230
easy money on the usd so far this week........around my last post we had the potential to sell usd again after a breather........

GU was the play around 9.30ish...................priceless

N

Attachments

• buy gu.JPG
    buy gu.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 320
ok gang ..........off to see more clients .........back late afternoon

watch the usd gang ............it didn't breach at 10.10am ..........could be a retrace north in usd by us openings

watch the usd gang ............it didn't breach at 10.10am ..........could be a retrace north in usd by us openings

that wasn't a bad call was it ? (y)

usd has been bull ever since

N

Attachments

• usd bull run.JPG
    usd bull run.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 178
see my recent trades on Forexperians thread

hard work for me so far ............jees ive had to work hard to stay b/e and missed a couple of sitting ucads that would have put me well in the green ...grrr !

so heres the 5 mins ..............hindsight tells us to look for usd sells over last 90 mins but that's difficult sometimes at the coal face

trend indicates continued usd bear but its a tough tough morning

N

Attachments

• usd patterns.JPG
    usd patterns.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 220