Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

unbelievable ....I think the USd is goign to fall further.....a Herculean Gold is finally turning it

heres the moment of truth...........look on the top left how high gold is on the 1m.....and it has finally turned the USD down a little..........

but I dont think enough..............now gold will fall (inevitably) and lets see if USD takes the opportunity to push back up.....incredible corrie dynamics at play !!

if she blows i'm favouring a Sell GBP......

N

Attachments

• moment of truth.jpg
    moment of truth.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 139
im calling sell g/U 6128......look at the falls on the 1m top left of the markets

Attachments

• come on.jpg
    come on.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 159
tighten s/loss to entry level if you want a guaranteed b/E now........gold is just about to fall again on the 1m that should send this trade into decent pips....

poo.........well b/e it is then......... .sorry !

i still think that the tide has turned for USD's fall's but perhaps i was to early in hoping !

N

try again !!!! same move...set sell at g/U 6122 to be safe

jees........and I want to be a f/T trader one day......my heart wont hold out !

now move to b/e and fingers crossed ..........

Attachments

• yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 189
the crazy thing is that on the 1m corrie index USD is not moving much...so this pipage is all GBP falling so i'm hoping theres more when usd goes up a little more

Attachments

• gpb pips only.jpg
    gpb pips only.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 158
pulling back time........... tighten S/L or take the pips

jees.....other things to do......:eek:

later all and hope yuo enjoyed the real time ride in corrieland ! :smart:

I suspect our resident Terminator trader JRP may have made a few pips this morning

depends if he trusted the holiday markets to dip his dainty Karen Brady toes...:LOL:

Phreddy - whats the T60 elevators looking like....any pips my friend ?

N

my god.........usd is gonna breach down again..............wait for some confirmation though...