Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

bail...........that dow is now heavily ranging and I cannot guarantee directions

hey all.....gotta go now so see you all later

as you see from my style i am a born scalper and cannot stick to a trade for long as I

HATE HATE HATE

Giving even a pip to the market

this is not the worlds most efficient way to trade but thats just me

find your own style as its probably the most important thing of all to be sucessful Trader ...most things can be taught but not how you naturally feel

N

bail...........that dow is now heavily ranging and I cannot guarantee directions

yep ...........I like and trust my 6th sence (y)

N

later - into meetings

Attachments

• bail bail bail.jpg
    bail bail bail.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 150
back again for 2 minutes

touchdown Yen :clap:

N

Attachments

• teeeouchdown yen .jpg
    teeeouchdown yen .jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 113
hey all

one thing I should mention here that you probably realise

I have limited time to keep my eyes on the market and comment here re the indicator ..................so I rarely watch news events and the calendar

you must must must know the news events and forthcoming timetables daily - just to be out of the market or indeed getting ready to go in if you trade news events :smart:

N

go long on other currencies against the CHF and Yen .............usd is in doldrums

N

i'm anticipating the bounce of the 5min dow off the 80 sma and the already bearish chf and Yen

N

jees c'mon dow heave , heave ..........we need some bounce dammit .........

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 112
do you ever get that feeling that every time you step into the market they know you are coming and either completely freeze the momentum youve seen or even worse just reverse everything .......

jees

Attachments

• step out .jpg
    step out .jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 116
thats better ?

Attachments

• better and better .jpg
    better and better .jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 137
euro buys are tempting .....that dude has been very supressed and has much more upside than the others in the pack

N

back again ............now that U/J divorce looks very tasty

see my convergence ramblings on page 775....I say that 3 bandwidths are preferable on the U/J but jees that is an extreme scenario

the yen has just gone north of usd on the 5min 20ma correlator (not shown), and if dow dumps this convergence
will come home even quicker

N

Attachments

• nice offer .jpg
    nice offer .jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
There's something I'm not quite getting because I should have been able to see this by now. right? Have a doc appt. talk to you later.

tag team getting south now on 5 mins and on the 1 hours as dow gets some boost

perhaps a nice sell tag afternoon is on the cards :sneaky:

and a nice little kicker on that U/J convergence already (y)
(hey so the dow rose ?...what do I care)

N

gotta go - duty elsewhere calls

There's something I'm not quite getting because I should have been able to see this by now. right? Have a doc appt. talk to you later.

hey M

sure anytime .........I may not be online again till tomorrow though now

N

Nice overnights........watch the turn now happening

N:smart:

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 121