Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

i'm down on my Dow sell ...............the GBP should be absolutely destroying yen now but its not.......

c'mon ......GBPJPY Flame on !!! :mad:

unbelievable.....30 point move up on Dow and the most volatile pair in the universe stay within 4 pips of each other so far ?

jees.......beam me up scotty

N

its now a Wile-E-Coyote moment now folks..............I am in toooo deep and most correlation moves now will make it worse so I step out gracefully

hope is not an option !

N

in standard and safe corrie trading terms the dows rise is supporting buys on euro and GBP into the tag team

meanwhile let Genius NVP review his advanced strategies in a darkened room some more (hahaha)

KISS

N

stepping back a little .....a tough afternoon in the 5 min trenches

the (inevitably) strengthening Yen has defied the Equity market and therefore screwed the correlations I rely on to call trades
if the dow had been falling today we would have been shooting fish in barrels again ..........:innocent:

such is life
N

I need to fine tune that Dow / Yen Correlation into more of a meter or indicator so we can look at alternative strategies when it goes astray ......(and damn better ideas than my earlier effort today when I saw it happening - hahahahaha)

Attachments

• tough afternoon on the 5 mins .jpg
    tough afternoon on the 5 mins .jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 197
slow overnights..........u/J got divorced early on and noooo reconciliation
until recently south on the 20 and 80 ma's

nice NZD action overnight and AUD joining its mate north now ....:smart:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 157
nice correlations at the moment ........much better day than yesterday already (y)

N

this formation makes the Euro incredibly weak at the moment and exposed to falls......

Attachments

• morning action .jpg
    morning action .jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 191
Euro is VERY weak at the moment ...I know its falling from the charts.... but thats off a rising Dow and its swimming with the usd and yen and CHF.....

it will collapse if Dow turns and TAG go north.......Watch when it seperates from the Tag team and trade that directional move.....

This kind of trade is like when Jet fighters are in Formation and then one peels off in a new direction...we are taking advantage of Euro correlating with the tag team at present

N

hope you all took those lovely continued sells on the Euro (y)

The Tags relentless March North contrinues and is now getting into gear ? :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• lunchtime update.jpg
    lunchtime update.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 160
dows falling more now.....looks like europeans and Aussie Twins will continue to follow south

nope - we cant tease the GBP and EURO south much at all these days.....if Dow falls the Aussie Twins will be the only currencies in the draw to sell

n

now the GBP looking real strong off a weak Dow .......could blow north fast now and score that awaited touchdown

we could do with some dow upward pressure to heave the Europeans north now....c'mon

Jees ...............can you believe this stuff ?

lambs to the slaughter....the stuff will be is standard Price action and some simple MA's if the victims are lucky....and a stiff bill at the end of the day

the only Millionaires involved will be marketeers :p

N

Now ...about my NVP Platinum billionaire Trader course !! :whistling

Attachments

• millionaire .jpg
    millionaire .jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 156
we could do with some dow upward pressure to heave the Europeans north now....c'mon

potential here...dow slooowly building for a northern trek - we need to kick GBP in the nuts to get him fired up for a TOUCHDOWN ........:mad:

hes been a lazy SOB this afternoon

N

nope.....dow got shy again - stopping the move north for the GBP .....

such is life
N