Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hmmmm its the GBp currency that is possibly throwing in its hand.....Tag gone neutral /flat

i think the USD and Yen are gonna hold/fall more now....so over to the GBP for improvements on the 5900 level

N

as I go the Euro is still bravely pushing north

superb Buys on E/J all morning really !

N

i think the USD and Yen are gonna hold/fall more now....so over to the GBP for improvements on the 5900 level

N

hmmm....gbp sure dropped the ball a little(n)..........never mind perhaps he will spruce up soon

N

i like the look of the NZD for a sell if that dow keeps moving south now....she had a good run down earlier today and may be ready to recontinue

N

in a flat dow situation....the Euro is exploiting its strength well off of a very very dogged tag team who like it south still.......

hmmmm

N

Attachments

• euro strong.jpg
    euro strong.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 121
and now this is REALLY frustrating as the conditions are perfect for continued E/U buys

looks like the commdolls may overun the european currencies instead

N

the G/U could come back like a tiger now...........perhap a little early ?

N

thats nice....E/u starting north again and stand by for a fast move up on G/U

N

hmmmm - your gonna eat some serious retraces my friend before even the 22.........

hey A

here we go again, i think G/U is on.......G/U came back to the 5870's so that was a big swallow :rolleyes:

N

ok i am in meetings now for a while..........talk later and Euro going along a treat now with 1.37 in sight !

that E/U buy has been on since 11.25 or so on the 80/20ma 5m Tf system - despite some wobbles on the dow.......

N

hey all i missed last weeks summary as I issued that Strengthmeter video instead over the weekend

boringly predictable ...........heres the chart for the 1H version of the 80/20 mas'

dow up tag down, Dow down Tag up..........:sleep::sleep:

I like boring ........it makes money :p
N

Attachments

• last week.jpg
    last week.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 118
hey all.....Waynes site is ok actually and has stood the test of time

this is a basic intro to Forex indicators............this is probably the best thing I've seen recently explaining moving averages and how to use them

(Remember the FXCorrelator is based on individual currencies and their relative positions to key ma's)

dont get to tied up in the exact MA settings - just the power of following key MA's to get short, medium and Long term Trends and the dynamics of identifying where a market is positioned

not bad..........(y)

and he sounds like Antony Robbins............Coincidence or not ?....I suspect hes been on some of those motivational courses :p

http://www.youtube.com/user/fxbootcamp#p/c/1EF4FA374C147B23/0/VUA4DR9wF_U

N

Last edited:
Antony Robbins.......now theres a name

As a saddo - I have virtually every business and motivational book ever published....but I just couldnt get on with his style as its not really geared to the European Market

hes still good though and walks the talk.....I believe he has coached some of the great traders as well as other eminent professionals in all walks of business and life

N

How about target 1.5940 ?

Actually my target is 1.5922 but thats mechanical (& never too optimistic.)

Hey A

I (finally) see 1.5922 hit......but did you ride the storms to get there ? (y)

N

compression area forming............(I sound like a weatherman !) :p

Remember those Green horizontals are over extension areas already discussed.....:smart:

N

Attachments

• compression point.jpg
    compression point.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 136