Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

back to the action.............are the markets totally impervious to dow pain or will Tag now react north if dow holds south........

answers on a postcard.........:p
N

Attachments

• interesting.jpg
    interesting.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 165
its shaping to be a bloodbath sell on Tag ? ..........buy Euro and GBP on breaches

tribal behaviour in evidence on the 5mins :smart:

Attachments

• tribal action.jpg
    tribal action.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 137
c'mon this is not a false alarm....what do i do ? :eek:

trade or no trade ?
N

Attachments

• trade or no trade .jpg
    trade or no trade .jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 156
i'll tell you what to do once I see what happened .....hahahahahaha

fascinating ............the run kicks in but I need that dow above the ma's soon to instill some confidence on a continuation........enjoy the scalps while they last

this is wound up like a spring now so I feel an explosion coming one way or the other

N

Attachments

• fascinating.jpg
    fascinating.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 151
hmmmm - Is the bear run over for tag ?

N

Attachments

• bear over.jpg
    bear over.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 171
Hi Neil,

I came across your thread just browsing and I love it, thank you for all the effort that you put in. I have downloaded the indicator from the link on page 448 but unfortunately I cannot open it as my computer tells me it needs to know what progam it needs. Can you tell me what I need to do or point me in the right direction, sorry to be a pain but its all new to me and I would really love to try this out.

Thank you

Vic

Hi Neil,

I came across your thread just browsing and I love it, thank you for all the effort that you put in. I have downloaded the indicator from the link on page 448 but unfortunately I cannot open it as my computer tells me it needs to know what progam it needs. Can you tell me what I need to do or point me in the right direction, sorry to be a pain but its all new to me and I would really love to try this out.

Thank you

Vic

Hey Vic

its on metatrader4 so you need to load that from a broker - have a look at my setup videos on youtube as they oulline what to do

I use ODL/FXCM......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9iZ0xGKS0&feature=BF&playnext=1&list=QL&index=1

the numbered ones up to 70 so far outline commentary and weekly action

ask questions here
N

hey all

overnight dow falls kept the tag north...........lets see what settles in next hour or so as reverals are in progress

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 137
hmmmm

should have been a bloodbath overnight buying tag but the usd was very sluggish on the lower (20ma) setting and stayed south a lot............and still is

(you could have bought yen ignoring usd of course taking 3 tag signals above the line out of 4)

methinks USD likes the southern climate and if the dow get above its ma's the usd will fold big time....

euros been nice recently

N

Attachments

• overnights on the 5min scaslper.jpg
    overnights on the 5min scaslper.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
hmmmm

markets are playing silly boys this morning.....euros been nice i suppose

back later
n

on 5mins you could have chased the gbp up as dow crossed its ma's...........

i dont like the volatiity on dow at the moment

n

then again.........dow is holding north but the tag are not convinced to go south

total mess at moment

n

yet another sad analogy

scalping is like a giant ski slalom race...........lightening fast and needing instant reactions and adjustents to stay on your feet.........

N

gut wrenching stuff today......so stay out if you dont like to gamble

n

Thanks Neil,

Got it sussed, I was being a bit thicker than usual! I will now give it a go.

Thanks again

Vic

yen is real weak now..........crazy correlations at moment

Attachments

• weak yen.jpg
    weak yen.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 132
shame as i'd have been face deep in aussie sells a while back

N

Attachments

• dammit.jpg
    dammit.jpg