Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Re: u sold at lod. sounds like an Instant Loss Of Credibility ...

and is an instant loss of 15 pips
" Today, 9:00am #3197 NVP :Sell E/U is only trade in town at the moment ....hope you are on it"
=> u sold at 20100511.1100,1.26883,1.26883,1.26840,1.26872,59

Hi all

I will hold my hand up on a poor trade...but not this one....

the trade was 20mins in when I said this (and 50 pips up at one point) ...and i still meant it as the E/U could have comfortably retraced down again but only if price action had indicated it was going to continue ......

I do talk about price action supporting the corrie here ....:whistling

the Corrie scalper had handed you nearly 50 pips if you had taken it...subject always to confirming price action on the pair you trade :smart:

Exit when you want.....some people are happy to give back tons of pips if the market dictates a return to trend ....others will take a target and be happy

NVP

Attachments

• sell eu.jpg
    sell eu.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 116
  • trading 101.jpg
    trading 101.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 114
hey all

havnt looked at my Googlemail for a few days and didnt realise the pm's there :eek:

sorry - will respond to all asap who contacted me though the 3 forums where I now post

(T2w, and ForexFactory , and TSD_Forex)

N

Last edited:

Hi all

I will hold my hand up on a poor trade...but not this one....

the trade was 20mins in when I said this (and 50 pips up at one point) ...and i still meant it as the E/U could have comfortably retraced down again but only if price action had indicated it was going to continue ......

I do talk about price action supporting the corrie here ....:whistling

the Corrie scalper had handed you nearly 50 pips if you had taken it...subject always to confirming price action on the pair you trade :smart:

Exit when you want.....some people are happy to give back tons of pips if the market dictates a return to trend ....others will take a target and be happy

NVP

Even if you had said "SELL NOW" when this guy thought, one wrong trade doesn't equal an "instant loss of credibility." Does anyone know anybody who's right on every trade? (i.e. in the Real World)

Even if you had said "SELL NOW" when this guy thought, one wrong trade doesn't equal an "instant loss of credibility." Does anyone know anybody who's right on every trade? (i.e. in the Real World)

apparently I have to my pirate friend :p

no pressure then......

N

hmm, you've definitely lost me with this comment!

hey mate ......sorry been a long and bad day in the cotton fields :whistling

the pirate comment was a pun on the earlier stuff when yuo said you were a pirate (dont dissapoint me now :p )

N

hey mate ......sorry been a long and bad day in the cotton fields :whistling

the pirate comment was a pun on the earlier stuff when yuo said you were a pirate (dont dissapoint me now :p )

N

yeh, but "apparently you have.." what? (Probably me being dense)

hi all

whilst GMP and I perfect our telepathy act :cry: heres the afternoon markets

Folks its back to the good old days of risk plays when you can happily sell the Yen and the USD based on the US Equity moves

superb (y)
N

Attachments

• sell sell  sell.jpg
    sell sell sell.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 142

yeh, but "apparently you have.." what? (Probably me being dense)

apparently I have to be 100% accurate in all calls....

N

what do you mean by pirate friend ?...........:whistling

(sorry mate - right thats it lets drop the pirate stuff...wish I'd never started it :p)

bye all...at a residents meeting tonight and i'm the chairman ...god help them !
N

now this is real wierd ???

I have already posted 3 posts this morning but they are not here ?

NVP

this was my overnight attachment recreated...bit bloody late now though :cry:

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 96
heres current market action sell tag buy G6

Attachments

• action .jpg
    action .jpg
    102 KB · Views: 121
here the 20m corrie scalper in action so far .....jees I better be careful what i say here though now with posts being deleted and the fun police always watching my comments

disclaimer

using the Corrie scalper is not a guaranteed licence to print money , neither will it make you more attractive ,taller, thinner or able to play the piano

NVP takes no liability for any money lost using this product but is happy to accept 50% of the profits generated from its usage :p

spare me :smart:
N

Attachments

• scalper.jpg
    scalper.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 113
on the corrie scalping tool

been pm'ing with alan5616 and he may have a little morsel for you all later, as there are actually millions of customised combinations you can set the FXCorrelator(s) to in order to get it to your own personal MA preferences

thanks Alan (y)
N