Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

that was a boomerang play ..........a big bar followed by weak retrace .....then pile back into the push

already been to 2999......im not saying ot will fly now ...jsut making 5 pip scalps at a time

current 12 bar ATR on 5 min Cable is 10 pips ....that means i am comfortabley able to make 5 pip scalp inside 1 bar .....thats volatility i like !!!!

cable has tried twice already this morning to push back on the bear move from 31st Jan .......as D is showing on higher Timeframes this is interesting .....

however i am a scalper ..........even 1 minute is too slow for me in normal condtitions

all i need is 5 pips ..........not more

not perfect at momemnt but scalping cable up from 2989....been to 98 so far ...i would prefer to be scalping south !!!

sterling on fire since brexit night

Attachments

• brexit and red sterling.JPG
    brexit and red sterling.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 77
what a morning .....ok its lunchtime and all gone dead ...look at that ATR chart on the 5min

made pips going down and a few coming up (as i was more nervous on retrace)

may not trade again today ....(ive made my pips already) ....will see

N

Attachments

• 4th Feb 2020 forex action 2.JPG
    4th Feb 2020 forex action 2.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 70
great to see so many guests on this thread ..........guys please feel free to contact me (go to my profile page) OR why not join here at Trade2win and ask me any questions you have ...........I've been around the block a few times and always try to be open and friendly to fellow beginners and traders.....I know what its like as I was there once upon a time ....(about 1834)

no one gets anywhere without asking questions and seeking help...ive had many great mentors who helped me on my path

N