heres GU this morning .....

good trading
N

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 255
This is a great thread, really helpful

I've learned a lot from this forum, however, I was wondering, is there any rooms listed here where you can learn about trading a bit more? like a live thing, The only one I know is the flowshark one, its free and live, however they're more of a morning thing, I was wanting to go more into the afternoon

I've learned a lot from this forum, however, I was wondering, is there any rooms listed here where you can learn about trading a bit more? like a live thing, The only one I know is the flowshark one, its free and live, however they're more of a morning thing, I was wanting to go more into the afternoon

hey james - thanks for the kind comments :)

sorry i do not use anyones trading rooms ...free or subscription based so i cannot recommend anything

i know a few good traders i WOULD probably recommend if they did this ....but in truth they are to busy making money to open trading rooms .....

if you get my drift :) :smart:

N

hey all

steady morning .....no complaints

usd has been mainly bear from 6am BST.....so ive been selling the greenback in my main scalp trades

mainly hitting european currencies ........euro , GBP ....even swissie ....europeans deffo in bull command so far

heres gu with a 20 fxcorrelator in action on a 1 min TF .....red is GBP , green is USD .....for various reasons i did not sell it earlier in session ....ive been waiting on usd sells ...

nice from 1.3240's to 3290s so far .......

N

Attachments

• gu buys.JPG
    gu buys.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 259
Hi,
I modified one of your correlation Indicators (hope you dont mind). Thought it would be easier to see if the currencies are diverging or converging using a histogram rather than guess at the distance between the lines. It only displays for the current chart pair so you just drop it onto the chart.

If you think its useful i am happy to share it here (though its not really 'production code', was more of a hack out my thoughts as i was getting them).

Attachments

• GBPUSD-sbM5.png
    GBPUSD-sbM5.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 226
hey all ...

sorry ive been so quiet ...i am trading ...but also helping develop a new business with a friend
so pretty intense times at moment ...but fun

today in the forex markets it was pretty easy london morning session and into early us session

USD and Yen and Swissie were all BULL (risk-on plays ?)

so selling mainly GBP was the play .....cad , aussie D as well

euro was neutral and now is bull

heres the gbpusd in action on a 20ma 5min chart ......

green = USD
red = GBP

whilst the greenback was riding above the zero i was happy to sell scalp GU

100 pip range down to scalp into ....not hard work ...right ???

N

Attachments

• sell gu.JPG
    sell gu.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 231
Hi,
I modified one of your correlation Indicators (hope you dont mind). Thought it would be easier to see if the currencies are diverging or converging using a histogram rather than guess at the distance between the lines. It only displays for the current chart pair so you just drop it onto the chart.

If you think its useful i am happy to share it here (though its not really 'production code', was more of a hack out my thoughts as i was getting them).

hey BadRobot

ive seen that name before somewhere ?.....hmmm ?

anyway whatever you want to do is fine with me (y) .....just load it all up here with some explanations and examples

happy to be involved :smart:...thanks !!!

Neil

hey gang

nice week in the markets as GBP got slammed by our brexit antics in parliament

look at that red GBP line getting hammered down to approx a 200 pip selloff by thursday

buying anything else .....all too easy (unfortunately)

have a good week

N

Attachments

• forex week ended 20th july.JPG
    forex week ended 20th july.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 209
hey gang

getting some trading in this morning....

a bit swingy.....so taking time to make em today

usd has swung bear then bull then bear again already inside 3 hours .....the last selloff i finally got some decent scalps in so far .....

mainly nailed GU my favourite london pair

selling GU earlier was lightweight...then hit the buys from low 3090's to 3120's so far ...........boring otherwise

N

Attachments

• sell gu.JPG
    sell gu.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 220
long hard grind this morning .........

usd has stayed bear ....its been down to around -30 pips from 6am BST

Swissie has also taken the bear path hitting same levels as USD

hard grind though....ive been trying to get Euro and GBP buys into USd all morning

heres my Cable action .....sloooow but its there if you work it...50 pips of action to scalp...

on a 5min 20ma ...red gbp and green usd shown .....

must confess i was working the 1 mins more as it was hard graft and i needed more granularity on price ..............it was moving faster i could have gone to 5mins TF

N

Attachments

• buy gu.JPG
    buy gu.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 77
watching remotely as away from my charts to trade ....dammit !!!

usd just peeled off a monster sell.....and GBP came north ...absolute easy rebuy ......10-15 easy pip scalp .....

urrr....im out this afternoon

such is life

anyway watch it ..........GBP just breached its highs from london morning session ..and USD has done the opposite south ......they might chop you all up for dinner now unless you are careful

N

wish i was trading ......but cant as earning browny points with family ....zzzzzzz

hey gang

yoyo morning ....usd has been active mainly bear so far ....

ive been hitting GU buys / rebuys ......best pair so far for me ...ucad sells as well

at the moment i am waiting on that next bounce on GU ..its back to 3150's ....well overdue for a resurgence

N

Attachments

• buy gu.JPG
    buy gu.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 82
wicked action ....really teasing traders

ive got positions ready on GU rebuys and Ucad resells at moment ....but markket is still shaking inexperienced traders out .....dont rush it guys ....lets see

N

slow action....usd reselling now ...

my ucad sells are best scalps so far from 3150's to 3130's

i cant get cable much above 3150 where i restarted scalping again

morning all

i couldnt get into T2win earlier....i had posted this at Forex Factory
7.53am BST

morning all

average morning .....usd is swinging and not settling...most currencies similar

only yen is showing any bias as a bull up to +20 pips so far from 6am BST

heres EJ...pretty much all im trading at moment ....simple price action pattern scalping off of my bespoke strengthmeters telling me what pairs to trade
(my Currencies indexes not shown)

still only moved some 20 pips though from 131.00......thats because the euro currency is pretty flat so far and not assisting the yens rise

N

Attachments

• sell ej.JPG
    sell ej.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 77