Consistently Profitable Trading. BUT HOW?

Maybe deep learning software will always be profitable and make traders redundant ?

Maybe deep learning software will always be profitable and make traders redundant ?

Competition between them will drive to the state where simple strategies will start to work :D. Technical analysis will start to work again

It is a very interesting market, obtaining profits is not easy, but it is possible, I also know many who have won a lot, of course thanks to their perseverance and astusia, they read a lot and educate themselves, something important when they operate they do it in a quiet place and alone

Last edited:
i wonder what happened to the originator of this thread ? .....maybe sitting with the super trader who was stunningly consistent on FXbook or whatever else fake account was being manipulated ?

I would also add that it is essential to diversify brokers and split orders between them to get better execution.

EURUSD 30minute chart
ADD:
20 period smoothed moving avg of highs
20 period smoothed moving avg of lows
5X5 ema
Looking for direction and containment.
Don't swing for the fences; try to make 5 to 10 pips consistently . I don't know if the setup will work on other pairs, but if you stick to EURUSD 30minute chart and insist on "seeing" direction and containment before taking trade you might be able to put together something reasonably consistent.

Hard work and practice... remember, these guys probably slogged it big time in the past.. however, their skills are ingrained now making it seems easy...

If you want to be successful trader and consistent profit than you should make you perfect in Forex trading and perfection can only comes with a lot practice and more and more practice can be done with demo account . Also consistenly reading charts are helpful to learn Forex trading.

Consistent profit is achievable only if the market repeats movements over & over again.

Hi, so I have been "profitable" for 2 years straight. In my experience it is the same reason why people are not successful in other areas, and it is fear.

Fear is not just that conscious feeling that prevents you from doing something, in fact most of fear is subconscious.

We live within limits that are very difficult to notice.

I give you an absurd but informative example: who does not want a Ferrari? However, if you saw one on the street, you wouldn't think of stealing it, or maybe if you thought about it, but you wouldn't steal it, because you don't want problems, right?

Well, in trading, in my experience, it's similar. You see the price and you feel that you need something safe, some indicators that make you feel in control "I only enter when that pattern is confirmed" but then is too late; and it does not occur to you to launch yourself without any indication to the market.

The truth is that you do not need so much paraphernalia to invest, just as it is not impossible to steal a Ferrari if you think about it rationally, but fear prevents you from taking the action. The reality is simpler but fear prevents us from seeing it.

Good advice is not to be too gung-ho and aggressive. Yelling at the monitor won't change anything positively.
Let the market be king and set the pace. Some humility is indicated.

Consistency is not something that comes soon. It takes a lot of time, patience and practice. Keep aiming for it, you ll surely be successfully one day.

2 biggest things for me:
1) Learn price action
2) Manage your risk (all about staying in the game). Old saying but it really is true "cut your losers fast, let your winners run"