Connect Private Wealth - Aussie Rob yet again

Well I have heard it all now, apparently Aussie Rob is a Global Citizen....

A Global Citizen, you have got to be kidding me... you won't set foot in Australia due to all the people you shafted and all the people that are after you. Ah!!! but it sounds soooo good and should drag a few more suckers in.

And by the way the Lifestyle demise was not Murray Priestley, the clients, staff and creditors were your responsibility.

Priestley was staff and you had many chances to fire him and save the company and staff, right back to 2010 but you would not listen to the very people that help build Lifestyle.

So NOW you are blaming Priestley, hmmmm you keep telling yourself that and all your Facebookers, if it helps your conscience. Same old Aussie Rob, always someone else fault, you must have that woah-is-me-story off pat by now, you have told it so many times!!!

As for A Global Citizen, I don't think so, I think the correct term is Global refugee!!!!

Global Citizen my ****!!. Try Global Scammer. It is hard to believe people around the globe keep getting trapped in the web of this Global Scammer.

Global Citizen my ****!!. Try Global Scammer. It is hard to believe people around the globe keep getting trapped in the web of this Global Scammer.

Well it does seem that Aussie Rob Wilson is indeed the King of Global Scamming. Have a look at this post put on another forum on 16th July 2013 - so very recent AND you know what. Check out the information, the time line is accurate when you compare the stories this Rob Wilson told about his 'life' and where he lived. I mean we have all heard his BS story about how he retired in the Bahamas now haven't we?
Retired - don't think so, more like transferring all the money scammed from people.
We can only imagine how much money he has gathered in offshore bank accounts - money that is NOT his - money that has caused so much HURT to those left in his wake.

So why does he live in Laos now?

Because ASIC has served orders on him. The Lifestyle Trader liquidators have served orders on him. The Australian Banks are after his hide - banks don't like you just leaving the country and not paying off your loans. (seems he even just walked away from his car loans) Now this guy has to be the worst example to use as a wealth coach that is possible!

Back to the post on the forum. Here is the actual post. Read it - I suggest it is ALL FACT!

As born out by events this guy is a con. What few realize is that he has been honing those skills for over 20 years. He has run many scams that could have been plausible businesses but that he never intended to be. It is always about leaving a patsy to face the music while he looks after the offshore accounts where the loot has been stashed before he “goes broke”. In the late 90′s it was Partners International. Then it was Global Equity Group. Global Equity Group moved to Vanuatu. It held investor funds from around the world. To steal the funds from Global Equity Group he created Global Equities Bank in the Bahamas. After closing Global Equity he used Global Equities Bank to fleece more investors, especially from NZ. Then there was some major fleecing of investors across the US. Just one of them reportedly lost $500,000. Until he landed again on the Gold Coast with fanfare and 20 million dollars in his kick ready to begin the Australian part of the Aussie Rob money-moving machine. Now he will slightly change course while still targeting desperate investors from around the globe. Meanwhile in Laos he will no doubt promote himself as the king of charity who has been wrongly persecuted in bad old Australia.

AND here is the link it was copied from:
LifestyleTrader.com.au (Aussie Rob) Website is Closed - Page 3 - Forex Scam Reviews & Ratings

Global Scammer looks to be the correct title for this Aussie Rob Wilson :mad:

Well it does seem that Aussie Rob Wilson is indeed the King of Global Scamming. Have a look at this post put on another forum on 16th July 2013 - so very recent AND you know what. Check out the information, the time line is accurate when you compare the stories this Rob Wilson told about his 'life' and where he lived. I mean we have all heard his BS story about how he retired in the Bahamas now haven't we?
Retired - don't think so, more like transferring all the money scammed from people.
We can only imagine how much money he has gathered in offshore bank accounts - money that is NOT his - money that has caused so much HURT to those left in his wake.

So why does he live in Laos now?

Because ASIC has served orders on him. The Lifestyle Trader liquidators have served orders on him. The Australian Banks are after his hide - banks don't like you just leaving the country and not paying off your loans. (seems he even just walked away from his car loans) Now this guy has to be the worst example to use as a wealth coach that is possible!

Back to the post on the forum. Here is the actual post. Read it - I suggest it is ALL FACT!

As born out by events this guy is a con. What few realize is that he has been honing those skills for over 20 years. He has run many scams that could have been plausible businesses but that he never intended to be. It is always about leaving a patsy to face the music while he looks after the offshore accounts where the loot has been stashed before he “goes broke”. In the late 90′s it was Partners International. Then it was Global Equity Group. Global Equity Group moved to Vanuatu. It held investor funds from around the world. To steal the funds from Global Equity Group he created Global Equities Bank in the Bahamas. After closing Global Equity he used Global Equities Bank to fleece more investors, especially from NZ. Then there was some major fleecing of investors across the US. Just one of them reportedly lost $500,000. Until he landed again on the Gold Coast with fanfare and 20 million dollars in his kick ready to begin the Australian part of the Aussie Rob money-moving machine. Now he will slightly change course while still targeting desperate investors from around the globe. Meanwhile in Laos he will no doubt promote himself as the king of charity who has been wrongly persecuted in bad old Australia.

AND here is the link it was copied from:
LifestyleTrader.com.au (Aussie Rob) Website is Closed - Page 3 - Forex Scam Reviews & Ratings

Global Scammer looks to be the correct title for this Aussie Rob Wilson :mad:
Great post uisbe. You have this scum worked out. He needs to be locked up for a long time. I hear on the grapevine that the banks are after him and will get him in the end.

Well it seems the creditors meeting has taken place for Aussie Rob's failed Lifestyle Trader and the losses total $4.3 million. Creditors were apparently told there is little to no money available. So the qurstion from them, "Well who will be made accountable" and that's a very good question, I mean no one racks up a $4.3 million debt without realising it.

Also, the Brisbane Courier Mail has run this story.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/busin...sbane-court-date/story-fnihsps3-1226715072730

2 things that can be drawn from this is that Aussie Rob and his CEO Murray Priestley are now both overseas, so the heat must be on. Also, neither seem to want to be accountable for the debt.

Priestley is still banging the drum over the EU contributing to the demise of Lifestyle Trader, well that maybe the case by 0.1% but the other 99.9%, well Priestley needs to look at himself for that one.

It will be interesting to see if Aussie Rob turns up for his Court hearing next month, I can't see it myself, he is still hiding behind his Mum's apron strings.