Confessions of a local

Not sure the markets are the best place to look for thrills.

ooops :) a sentence which makes actually sense? :eek:

What do you think about FIRST ...

Introducing yourself politely and THEN ...

learning to understand the difference between trading and entertainment?

IF(!) you take your time and look a bit around here, you will find out, that here are some people who ... apart from trading successfully ... STILL take their time to help people who are new to trading or even have a bit of fun during quiet trading hours.

Some of your comments even could make me think that you know a lot more about trading than about approaching people in an educated and polite manner.

Anyway ;)

I think, in the case you apologize and show respect, your 2cts will be highly welcome here on the board :)

Cheers Carlos

lol lol lol i smell beef i smell beef i smell beeef.... baare beef, jery, jery, jery , jery
i wanna watch this sh1t is like rocky movie see who wins dis sh1t thriller in manilla, rumble in jungle

watch

Oh shut up, will you, I'll d*ck all over your trading record :)

Well at least that statement is consistent with your trading methods - a complete shot in the dark - you have no clue whatever what my trading record is.

Keep that stop at wipout level - money management par excellence

Hello mate, this is excellent; the best read i've had for ages (and I subscribe to Playboy.) Fptrader f*** off Tom's on here to help people and believe me I know more that mose what an unberlievable trader he is. You on the other hand are a c***! What is it are you jealous of the respect that Tom get's across these boards?

dont think any of my posts are abusive - unlike yours.

Hello mate, this is excellent; the best read i've had for ages (and I subscribe to Playboy.) Fptrader f*** off Tom's on here to help people and believe me I know more that mose what an unberlievable trader he is. You on the other hand are a c***! What is it are you jealous of the respect that Tom get's across these boards?

help people -? what like glorifying in the excitement of risking capital ruin on the outcome of a news item. I think most people could do without that sort of help.

So we're agreeing I never said that any of your posts were abusive and that you simply assumed, much like every other post of yours on here!

Not helpful? You looked at 'making money trading' or 'potential setups'?

So we're agreeing I never said that any of your posts were abusive and that you simply assumed, much like every other post of yours on here!

Not helpful? You looked at 'making money trading' or 'potential setups'?

Yup full of great ideas. Double up on losing positions. Decide where the market is going to go before the open. Hold on to losing positions over the weekend. etc etc.

I think the ladybird book of trading chapter 1 may disagree slightly with that great help.

You should know its probaly about your level of trading and for that matter, reading!

A chart tells you nothing except where the market has been plain and simple.

You cant be serious? Thats the most ignorant, have no fu**ing idea what im talking about statement on T2W.

You cant be serious? Thats the most ignorant, have no fu**ing idea what im talking about statement on T2W.

You never seen the study on random data generation that created every chart formation you ever dreamed about penants flags head and shoulders double tops triple tops breakouts false breakouts a facsimilie of my backside its mumbo jumbo mate.

Heres a tip. markets are either trending or theyre not. That is a fact. If theyre trending
get on it and stay on it until they stop trending. Not much of a trading book I know
but its all there.

Tom is an adrenalin junkie. He trades the news. And he mostly gets it right - he doesn't know how but he does. He may have a little more nouse than you young lambs but if you look up to him then on your own heads.

By the way I don't drive an hour and a half to work unlike the demon trader Tom - Go figure.

Heres a tip. markets are either trending or theyre not. That is a fact. If theyre trending
get on it and stay on it until they stop trending.

Tom is an adrenalin junkie. He trades the news. And he mostly gets it right - he doesn't know how but he does. He may have a little more nouse than you young lambs but if you look up to him then on your own heads.

Whats a trend?.....your just a fountain of wisdom.

As for Tom from what ive read, about 2 yrs or so of his posts he is successful, you only have to read through his thread to see why.

As for Tom from what ive read, about 2 yrs or so of his posts he is successful, you only have to read through his thread to see why.

Come on guys, let's not be nasty to fptrader, the poor girl is still trying to figure out 5m binary trades harnessing the power of a "300ms time delay strategy" approved by the head of IG.....

Come on guys, let's not be nasty to fptrader, the poor girl is still trying to figure out 5m binary trades harnessing the power of a "300ms time delay strategy" approved by the head of IG.....

you obviously didnt read the whole of that thread - I was making big profits trading 20 minute biaries until IG stopped me trading using the method outlined. If you do read it instead of having a cheap shot, I had a method of obtaining prices 300mS - before they hit the sceen - packet sniffing if you really want to know. It worked. It made money.
If I wasn't succesful why did they stop me trading. So no I am not still working out how to harness the power of 300mS delay strategey I did it and won. But now I cant.
But you are obviously quite clever - theres nothing stopping you or are computers a bit tricky for you?

whats a trend ? I dunno you tell me.

So successful he spends 3 hours driving his car every day. Not my measure of success.
Tom is a John Piper. He'll be doing money back guarantee seminars next. Roll up.

So successful he spends 3 hours driving his car every day. Not my measure of success.
Tom is a John Piper. He'll be doing money back guarantee seminars next. Roll up.

I'm sure if your nice he'll let you attend!

Job centre's gotta be closer than that, right?

Come on guys, "fap"trader is clearly a troll. He speaks like someone who has read an undergrad textbook (if that) and has never made a trade in his life. Just give him a paper bag, he couldn't trade his way out of it - useful when the little swine is hyperventilating.

I take it, "fap", that you are running some sort of stat arb systems? Or trading for a pension fund w/ a 10yr outlook?

You don't know your ar$e from your elbow.

Just funny how you guys with a 1000 plus posts to your name just come out with personal abuse when someone rattles your little cosy club.

Stats - yep stats are great. One of them is that > 90% of traders are losers which means at least one of you great sages is in that class, but I think it may be just a few more than that.

No offense but if you measure somebodys success by how long it takes him to drive to work then you have issues. I know heres a thought- maybe he drives to work because he enjoys working there rather then alone at home. Pretty far fetched idea i know.