Competitions - ideas please

Woah here is an online forex competion. Does it grab ya ?

Attachments

• competition.PNG
    competition.PNG
    259.9 KB · Views: 323
Surely the main ingredients of a competition are:-
1. fun to play
2. instructive
3.helps make one some money
4. bragging rights on virtual podiums
5. attracts players and comments.
6. ??????????????

:cool:

Thanks At - 50 years ago I would have been glad to.

Why don't we have one of those silly phone in competitions like …

the stock market is where you...

A/ buy your stock cubes

B/ lose money

:)

Surely the main ingredients of a competition are:-
1. fun to play
2. instructive
3.helps make one some money
4. bragging rights on virtual podiums
5. attracts players and comments.
6. ??????????????

:cool:

Agreed - and done in such a way that people that don't do so well are encouraged to participate again.

What you don't want is someone new to the game and doing poorly having his poor results brought up in an internet spat elsewhere on the forum.

Thanks everyone, I think we'll draw a line under this now and come up with something that meets the overall preferences. It's about time.

By all means keep feeding stuff in but as has already been said, we'll not please everyone but as long as we do it right I don't think that matters.

I'll post about this again when we have something.

Any comp should be down to the prizes attained. You've all seen the "employee of the month" photos and write ups. Serously cheeszzeee. Why not have some endless GobSh1te Like Lord Fleshart stick his wife for grabs for a weekend. Novelty value if nothing else.

Any comp should be down to the prizes attained. You've all seen the "employee of the month" photos and write ups. Serously cheeszzeee. Why not have some endless GobSh1te Like Lord Fleshart stick his wife for grabs for a weekend. Novelty value if nothing else.

Have I offended you in a previous life or have you met the wife

Have I offended you in a previous life or have you met the wife
Oh Nor Orfence Lard Flesharte. Just raising the profile of a competition and had to start somewhere. If I remember she used to look like one orf the gels who used to visit my electronic service shop a while back.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 211

Novelty value? You must be new around here.

There used to be a games section with about a dozen reasonable games.
Something to do between trades ?
It was very popular too

Well it still seems to be there, as I'm flash poker champion and can go there. But there's no obvious way to get to the games nowadays.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/arcade.php

Steve do you mean it is not used now? Or that it was never used?

I recommend you add a link to the arcade wherever it used to be (the Foyer?) and reset all scores because Counter_Violent cheated on a number of them.

Well it still seems to be there, as I'm flash poker champion and can go there. But there's no obvious way to get to the games nowadays.

Trade2Win Forums - Arcade

I recommend you add a link to the arcade wherever it used to be (the Foyer?) and reset all scores because Counter_Violent cheated on a number of them.

No he didn't...but by all means re-set all the scores.....and we can do it all over again.:LOL:

Trade2Win Forums - Arcade

It has never been used as much as thought at the time, but I will take a closer look and see what can be done about the linking and the reset.

This will take a while as I have a lot on right now, as you pointed out elsewhere, I have not produced the vendor stuff yet and that's a big priority. But I assure you i'll get to this and many other issues over the next few weeks.