Commodities/ Futures & Options Demo Account

crishan.desilva

8 0
hey guys,

Are there any sites out there where I could start "FAKE" trading futures and options. It should not use Metatrader 4. I prefer using a web based platform.

Today I started a demo account on FXCM and started trading Forex. :LOL:

Thanks in advance

Jason Rogers

2,772 93
hey guys,

Are there any sites out there where I could start "FAKE" trading futures and options. It should not use Metatrader 4. I prefer using a web based platform.

Thanks in advance

Hi Crishan,

Welcome to the forum :)

You mentioned that you're trading on an FXCM demo, so please feel free to ask me any questions in you have in our discussion thread.

Jason

PS: Do you follow cricket by any chance? Your last name is similar to a famous cricketer's!

Gavroche

21 0
hey guys,

Thanks in advance

FXCM is a reliable Forex broker and is not taking a trading position against you. Ninja Trader is a better platform than Metatrader I have no affiliation with FXCM or Ninja Trader.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock