COMEX GOLD for March 2-18 (2015)

ALEXGOLD

Be patient - wait for the 4th of March, see if the price is at its low, probably best consider second additional point to open long position in GOLD on the 5th of March, at the end of the day...

Major uptrend is on the 10th of March and you may wish to close the trade on the 13th of March or use appropriate stop.

The pattern for March, 16.
Could open higher and slide considerably with price low on the next day. The 18th will resemble the pattern of the 16th day.

Made with best possible precision, so use at you own risk or just as additional view on gold.

Attachments

• comex_gold_2-18mar2015_1d.png
    comex_gold_2-18mar2015_1d.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 391
wait for the 4th of March, see if the price is at its low,
you can only know that in hindsight
buy the S&P at its low tomorrow, there's a strong hint for you, and then sell it at its high

Last edited by a moderator:
you can only know that in hindsight
buy the S&P at its low tomorrow, there's a strong hint for you, and then sell it at its high

Although your reply is deleted, replying to your comment as it is important.

A low point in my view is a point when price hits the support and may bounce back. there is no way to determine the pattern of a lowest point unless you have the pattern that treats the day candle as a combination of several candles and that gives you idea of how the low point can look like on a daily candle. And as I mentioned the 5th of March, you can imagine that the price would try to test the support level, so it is best at least have two entry points as we don't know for sure what it will look like exactly on real chart on 4th and 5th of March and which will be the lowest point of the two.

I have 2 time frames to watch. The first is in 2 hours from now, the second in 8.

Attachments

• gold_buy4mar2015.png
    gold_buy4mar2015.png
    15 KB · Views: 356
I have 2 time frames to watch. The first is in 2 hours from now, the second in 8.

still struggling to pinpoint the low mate
but you did say to buy at the end of the day on the 5th regardless so where do you get out or is there not an exit strategy?