Which coins would you prefer to buy?

I think Ripple as good crypto as Bitcoin is. By some parameters it even exceeds btc. So, if I had some extra money, I would invest them in xrp... or ani (Animecoin) :D

Well, they serve different purposes so I would not be inclined to compare them. I was originally against ripple on principle as its totally centralised by nature. Those that admin. it could dilute the overall coin circulation on a whim. That said, many folks have made quite a lot of money on it thus far.

Long term you can't go wrong with Bitcoin and Ethereum really though, imo. A lot of the altcoins and ****coins will die out.

Long term you can't go wrong with Bitcoin and Ethereum really though, imo. A lot of the altcoins and ****coins will die out.

It stands to reason on the altcoins - many into fewer use cases simply won't work.

I guess eth and btc should be ok...or at least they're ok for the moment in any event. They both have their own challenges tough. Will btc end up as a store of value or transactional (day to day). It's looking like the former - albeit that lightning network may mean that it could potentially achieve the latter. Critics say that store of value is a cop out and it shows that btc has no utility. Then again, it could make modest inroads into gold ...gold is a store of value because people will it. I dont buy into this crap that it has tangible uses and other utility...it has but they're limited.

Ethereum was developing nicely with a hell of a team of developers behind it...but it seems to have hit a snag - scalability that calls it into question. The solutions that were bandied about seem to be sliding timewise. I flip flop on this but as i write this, i dont think id place money in it....but that view is subject to change.

Hi

If you are interested to buy cryptos then check these:

- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Litecoin (LTC)

I am waiting for some genius to offer a coin that pays interest.

:clap:

I am waiting for some genius to offer a coin that pays interest.
I can't see that there's a need. If you select a coin that has built in scarcity, then you're ahead of the FIAT world where - despite the offer of interest - you're capital is constantly being eroded.

Of course, that doesn't deal with the speculation, volatility and price discovery which is all ongoing for the moment.

I don't think buying crypto now is a wise choice but it's at the bottom so buying still has a chance of rising later and you can make hundreds percents eventually.

The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

Which coins would you prefer to buy? Why?
Let's discuss about those coins.:clap:

Gold coins.

Why? Because they are not going to disappear magically overnight in a puff of smoke.

There are a lot of coins in the market these days leaving it very hard for everyone to choose which would be the good buy. I think better to do your own research before getting involved with crypto.