cme limit order preferencing

jimvt

Is there a queue sytem of any sort for limit order fills on globex futures? In other words, if I am the first to enter a limit order at a particular price would I also be the first to get filled if that price is hit?

Go to elite trader ,go to search option , type in (order fills on globex) thay have a lot of threads on this subject, ALL THE BEST dav10

Not sure what that means.. Does it it mean if I have 10 and someone else has 20, and an order comes in for 3, then I'll get 1 filled and he'll get 2?

dav10 said:
Go to elite trader ,go to search option , type in (order fills on globex) thay have a lot of threads on this subject, ALL THE BEST dav10

Thanks Dav. I'll have a look

globex is prorata for some contracts - fifo 4 others.

index is fifo

interest rate prorata

interest rates are only pro-rata after first in - that is first in is the first order - all the rest are pro-rata

jimvt said:
Is there a queue sytem of any sort for limit order fills on globex futures? In other words, if I am the first to enter a limit order at a particular price would I also be the first to get filled if that price is hit?

first in first out. larger orders have preference over smaller orders entered at same time.

Pretty positive about this