Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning truth seeker. Hope you are well today.
You nearly had me there for a minute then I clicked (sorry was not one click thought process).
Clearly you have not read the bit in my posting about getting rid of the reminder functionality in preferences. But thats okay because it is clear that you do not want facts to get in the way of a good posting.
You nearly got me there trying to wind me up but sussed you in the end.
Time to move onto another forum to see if you have any success there.

pc

Peter
Is it really you? You should know what 1 click trading is. I have explained what it is in great detail, so have others, and it's not what you have. This is basic stuff my friend, and I can't understand why you don't understand?
You had it with your Market Maker!

But let me explain once more for clarity and to save you trawling through my posts.

You will have a live prices on a particular instrument, on one side is the 'offer' and the other side is the 'bid' price on this ticket, you will have a place to input the amount you want to trade (on YOUR Market Maker you could even save this amount as default).
So, when you want to place a trade, you simply click ONCE on the 'Bid' (to sell short) or ONCE on the 'Offer' to buy (long) the market, at that point you are straight into the market, no silly 'Are you sure you want to (Buy or Sell) at (the amount) this trade?' tickets to confirm the trade.
Are we now clear, please say we are, I just explained it to my six year old, and he gets it (I had to draw a box though for visual effects). Actually, here it is, it is very basic because Maths was my thing, not Art:

I haven't the time to read all 233 pages and if already dealt with then kindly ignore.

My question is why don't uk sb s use such a widely used and highly regarded system as ninja trading ? A sure route to big number of clients.

tks

I haven't the time to read all 233 pages and if already dealt with then kindly ignore.

My question is why don't uk sb s use such a widely used and highly regarded system as ninja trading ? A sure route to big number of clients.

tks

The question has been asked plenty of times.:)

You nearly had me there for a minute then I clicked (sorry was not one click thought process).
Clearly you have not read the bit in my posting about getting rid of the reminder functionality in preferences. But thats okay because it is clear that you do not want facts to get in the way of a good posting.

pc

I've spent a lot of time on Next Gen, and definitely can't get one click trades, or even two click trades, so I find your replies more than a bit baffling.

pc

Peter

Erm, getting rid of the reminder function does not turn the multi-click into single click, and you know this. Clearly you're not going sort this problem out, you haven't changed, your company hasn't changed, you've just dressed your platform up and taken away the functionality so you keep the noobs to survive off their losses. Good luck with picking the meat off the carcases of inexperienced traders.

I'm not moving on until you answer my question. Why have you done away with single click trading? I've explained to you single click trading is as you pretended to be confused. So just answer the question, then I'm out of here.

Apply an extra layer to rid yourself of an irritating ****
d4b78001-7443-651b.jpg

Very mature Forker. I now see the relevance and connection between you and your member picture.

Attachments

• Forker the Tosser.JPG
    Forker the Tosser.JPG
    1.6 KB · Views: 453
I don't know what you're talking about. Did I mention your name anywhere? I was merely supporting a product that can help sooth fellow members from an annoying problem.

You seem to be the only one pointing fingers directly at members.

Your admiration for my profile picture is complimenting. I find it connects with individuals such as yourself as though it were like looking into a mirror.

Still no reply from the so called CMC owner.
Listen everyone, this is the real Peter, he doesn't give a damn about the average trader, all he wants is your money by using inefficent multiclick tickets!
I'm guessing that Goldman Sachs have placed him in here anyway, because CMC have been going for years when they used to rip people off with their slippage/platform freeze ups/artificial data spikes/held tickets/stop runs/ and refer to dealer scams. They were so bad they were named Steal4Free (CMC were originally known as Deal4Free) by traders but had to change their name because their name was so bad).
Where was Peter then?
Probably laughing his head off sunning it up and spending all the traders money. He certainly wasn't here so don't listen to him and his couple of cronies on this site who's defending him. This guy doesn't give a damn, and by not answering my one question has proved this once again.

Whatever your feelings about the illegal crusades Blair propelled us into the Help the Heroes charity passes the £100ml raised mark today. God help you if you ever find yourself in trenches with a bunch of beauts worrying about CMC's one click fookin trading, or slippage..Get some perspective eh? And no it's not "all relative"...

Whatever your feelings about the illegal crusades Blair propelled us into the Help the Heroes charity passes the £100ml raised mark today. God help you if you ever find yourself in trenches with a bunch of beauts worrying about CMC's one click fookin trading, or slippage..Get some perspective eh? And no it's not "all relative"...

Ahaa, I see your connection with Peter and Blair - both liars who cannot be trusted and don't answer questions. Good one.(y)

:LOL: (U no wot i'm laffin @)

Hi Truth seeker,
hope you are well, still see you cannot get away from this site.
all I can say to you is that as a businesman I have to go on numbers and
next gen spread bet take up is over 300 percent from one year ago and growing.
you can say what you like but the numbers do not confirm what you are saying.
A lot of our clients like our new platform, they like our one click trading, precision pricing and automated execution and I for one listen to them and will continue to improve the platform.
we have some new releases coming out soon hope you like them if not then you have the choice to work with any spread bet firm you want. no body is forcing you to work with us. it is your choice not even sure why you want to keep banging on, on this site
but no doubt you will tell us.

have a nice evening.
pc

Still no reply from the so called CMC owner.
Listen everyone, this is the real Peter, he doesn't give a damn about the average trader, all he wants is your money by using inefficent multiclick tickets!
I'm guessing that Goldman Sachs have placed him in here anyway, because CMC have been going for years when they used to rip people off with their slippage/platform freeze ups/artificial data spikes/held tickets/stop runs/ and refer to dealer scams. They were so bad they were named Steal4Free (CMC were originally known as Deal4Free) by traders but had to change their name because their name was so bad).
Where was Peter then?
Probably laughing his head off sunning it up and spending all the traders money. He certainly wasn't here so don't listen to him and his couple of cronies on this site who's defending him. This guy doesn't give a damn, and by not answering my one question has proved this once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.