Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
presumably your insinuation is that I am an ex IG employee? would you like to go on the record with that assumption, or just hint at it? either way it is false. i do however know some of the folks there.

when you say how 'folk' deal with me, you mean how you deal with me i take it? i've never had a run in with anyone else one her to my recollection...

if my contributions are sporadic it's becase i only comment on what i know and know well. something to think about...

i have no view on PC at all. my point was that you are drawing into question IGs financial ability/appetite for development at the moment whilst in the same breath lauding the ne CMC platform (on which i have no view). i thought this a little ironic given the relative cashflows of the 2 companies.

i do disagree that the customer experience is poor - but then i am a decent customer :LOL:

'from your position as editor of the FT' - surely you must realise how childish you are being.

@ published reports - general hilarity. they were privately commissioned, and frankly, you couldn't afford them.

i'm bored of your angry ramblings now. if you'd like one last throw of the dice feel free to go for one of your passive aggressive posts - maybe throw an insult followed by a wink, or perhaps a 'that's it, run off to the sidelines again princess' or something equally machismo.

for anyone else i would continue to encourage you to take what the adequately named BS says, it has very little merit.

Strange thing is I note that the "angry ramblings" during our *exchange* actually came from you and not me. Shame we can't see your reports..I might have taken you seriously then 'cos atm I'm not sure what your point is, or where you're coming from other than continually being a strange kind of immature fanboy for IG index, hardly the type of character who produces unaffordable detailed analysis on a sector that's for sure..Ah well.

FWIW IG lost 70 m at 2H ( because of fxonline goodwill ) yeah but the group is making that amount of money every H , so now 6 months have passed , they already made the money back , clients funds more than 720 M pounds ! at 2010 compared to 570 m at 2009 and re the development there will be a new office for IG in Amestrdam this year . IG group chart says it all :

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/echarts...osshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=;

Dec10-Mar11 period

http://www.iggroup.com/content/files/ims_q3_100311.pdf

FWIW IG lost 70 m at 2H ( because of fxonline goodwill ) yeah but the group is making that amount of money every H , so now 6 months have passed , they already made the money back , clients funds more than 720 M pounds ! at 2010 compared to 570 m at 2009 and re the development there will be a new office for IG in Amestrdam this year . IG group chart says it all :

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/echarts...osshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=;

Dec10-Mar11 period

http://www.iggroup.com/content/files/ims_q3_100311.pdf

Yep thanks for that, best placed on an IG thread but heh I'll start one later in anticipation of their results. Price down 1.3% today, interesting co-incidence how the last results go up to March 11.

Disagree with the charts says it all comment, 52 week high is 560 so it's not a collapse..oh..is that what you meant?

Well let's get the unanswered questions out of the way first.....
Again, why has CMC done away with 1 click trading? Is it going to be reintroduced?

Hi PC, I know you don't want to deal with complaints on here. However, I've been very happy with your customer service and platform up to now.

I've got a formal complaint with you guys that I'm going to have to take to the FOS which I don't really want to do. Would you like me to email you the details privately on here?

Like I said, I've been happy with CMC so far and don't want to have to switch because of this, and I'm not one to air my laundry on a forum!

Hi truth we haven't it is in your preference button on next gen
Pc

QUOTE=Truth Seeker;1571488]Well let's get the unanswered questions out of the way first.....
Again, why has CMC done away with 1 click trading? Is it going to be reintroduced?[/QUOTE]

Yes please
Hi PC, I know you don't want to deal with complaints on here. However, I've been very happy with your customer service and platform up to now.

I've got a formal complaint with you guys that I'm going to have to take to the FOS which I don't really want to do. Would you like me to email you the details privately on here?

Like I said, I've been happy with CMC so far and don't want to have to switch because of this, and I'm not one to air my laundry on a forum!

Hi guys sorry not replying to too many posts. I am moving this week and have to keep an eye on the boys lugging the crates around. As soon as I turn my back out comes the flasks of tea and Jaffa cakes. Will be back on line full time later in the week. On iPad at moment. Went to wen let on Saturday as official observer for Arsenal football club and saw best club team ever in Barcelona? They are almost as good as best national team ever Brazil 1970. Also best player of all time. No doubts pele. Stats confirm three world cup winners medals. He was awesome.... Pc

Hi black swan
He cannot do that otherwise he would be using this forum correctly ha ha
Pc

Strange thing to say when I was the one trying to bring this thread back to CMC, but if you want a question, how about explaining the one click trade mystery?

Although I have 'confirmations' disabled in preferences, I still have to confirm both the stake and the trade, then click to close another box? If I enable confirmations, that just brings up an extra box asking if I want to see the message again, but saying 'no' only stops that part. Is there a way of making the platform remember the stake, or at least give it a default value, which would reduce the click count?

Hi Ross
You type in amount , sorry not possible to set default amounts
Press confirm and deal goes through, if you dose able confirmation then you get one click tks pc
Strange thing to say when I was the one trying to bring this thread back to CMC, but if you want a question, how about explaining the one click trade mystery?

Although I have 'confirmations' disabled in preferences, I still have to confirm both the stake and the trade, then click to close another box? If I enable confirmations, that just brings up an extra box asking if I want to see the message again, but saying 'no' only stops that part. Is there a way of making the platform remember the stake, or at least give it a default value, which would reduce the click count?

Hi Ross
I just fired up my next gen demo account
I disabled confirmation, margin stop losses and then clicked one time on silver to get ticket up. I then typed in 5 pounds hit return, ticket expanded and i hit confirm trade went through immediately without request for confirmation and stop losses

Tks pc

Hi Mrtan, I got your private message, I am out of office this week but will look at it next week if that is okay
Tks petet

Status
Not open for further replies.