Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't. Please explain.

You're kidding right? OK, let's have a go, I will break it down for you. If a broker closes the market every time when there is high chance that it's clients can capitalise and make a good profit, that's called MANUPULATION.

If a broker constantly slips it's clients unfairly, that WILL NOT put them ahead of other brokers, unless of course the broker is trying to get to the top of the WORSE brokers list. Get it now? :smart:

Last edited:
Who else keeps getting booted out of their live account today? It's reporting there's a connection problem when there isn't my end.

Last edited:
OK, Truth Seeker, that really is enough from you now. You are making the same old tired points time and time again and apart from the brief time "market closed" was displayed (which PC has answered) no-one else has reported the same experiences as you have been claiming. Jimmy Lulz has asked PC a few detailed questions and PC has responded to those, but you do not appear to have read and/or understood that exchange.

I think PC has been extremely tolerant of your constant vitriol against his company and I must say that I'm pretty surprised that he has not complained to T2W beyond drawing attention to some of your more extreme and slanderous comments.

If you really do have a live account with CMC then I suggest that you send them your log of all "unsatisfactory" trades for them to investigate. So far as these forums are concerned any further references to CMC by you will be deleted, whether good or bad.

jon

You're kidding right? OK, let's have a go, I will break it down for you. If a broker closes the market every time when there is high chance that it's clients can capitalise and make a good profit, that's called MANUPULATION.

If a broker constantly slips it's clients unfairly, that WILL NOT put them ahead of other brokers, unless of course the broker is trying to get to the top of the WORSE brokers list. Get it now? :smart:

Thanks for trying, but as I said before, you'll need to show that CMC really does close the market in this way and how it constantly slips clients unfairly.

I'm not the only one, two other members have provided proof with screen shots. If it didn't go on in the first place, we wouldn't be having this discussion would we? Did you here me complaining a few months ago? No.
PC is not a victim here, we are, the ones who are being treated unfairly, and who are your customers too. This thread is being used as a selling platform, PC said he can take negative and positive comments. He chooses not to answer questions he fills uncomfortable with, just like an MP. It's unfair and unjust. I have even provided proof he doesn't run his company the way he describes in his number 8 post on this thread, and won't answer the question why?

How much time are you going to waste on this? Have you tried an alternative like IG Index?

CMC WILL NOT CHANGE FOR YOU. Get a different SB Co / Broker and GET OFF THE POT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody have issues with withdrawing funds from CMC? Seems strange that they don't have a form on their platform to transfer funds back to your registered bank account?

Getting started | CMC Markets

To withdraw funds from your live account just click on the ‘Transfers’ icon and click the ‘Withdrawals’ tab. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, then click on ‘Withdraw funds’. The system will then process the withdrawal for you.

Are you saying it does not work as described?

But your's wasn't bloomy either , you have reported an early close on the Dax twice , BTW what was their response on that ?
I detailed the problem to PC by PM as requested, his team researched it and found a small bug that was causing it. Markets have closed on the button since then.

If I had been requoted with the bad fill I received, I could have had the chance to REJECT it
I suggested before to add a parameter to market order called "acceptable slippage". If the slippage is inside of trader specified "acceptable slippage" then fill else kill. Requotes will be unnecessary.

I suggested before to add a parameter to market order called "acceptable slippage". If the slippage is inside of trader specified "acceptable slippage" then fill else kill. Requotes will be unnecessary.

+1 , like Fxcm's

The problem with this is I can predict exactly how much slippage you'll get on every trade! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I understand where you're coming from but think it through - terrible idea in practice.

The problem with this is I can predict exactly how much slippage you'll get on every trade! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I understand where you're coming from but think it through - terrible idea in practice.
Well, if CMC acts with integrity the probability to guess correctly how much slippage I will get should not approach 1 :cheesy:

Well, if CMC acts with integrity the probability to guess correctly how much slippage I will get should not approach 1 :cheesy:

It reminds me of someone I was talking to a while back. They were negotiating to buy an investment property.

They said to me "I've offered them £150,000, and I've told the estate agent that I'm not prepared to pay more than £160,000.". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guess how much they ended up paying. :rolleyes:

Integrity's got nothin' to do wid it. BOOM!

Deserve - YouTube

Ye but 6am is right, with no requotes or slippage control we are sitting ducks and CMC hold the shooter and can shoot us down at will, ie, fill where they please and we have to accept and that sucks. Why is pc hiding today, scared to face the questions I'm guessing lol!!!

Ye but 6am is right, with no requotes or slippage control we are sitting ducks and CMC hold the shooter and can shoot us down at will, ie, fill where they please and we have to accept and that sucks. Why is pc hiding today, scared to face the questions I'm guessing lol!!!

Either that or he's got better things to do than deal with this crap, and morons who want 0.7 spreads and still expect CMC to act like a real broker (except that they guarantee no slippage and no spread-widening). :LOL::LOL:

It reminds me of someone I was talking to a while back. They were negotiating to buy an investment property.

They said to me "I've offered them £150,000, and I've told the estate agent that I'm not prepared to pay more than £160,000.". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Deserve - YouTube

True , but without that feature its like saying to the landlord how much you want me to pay , he could've paid 200K instead of the 160K :LOL:

I have no idea, perhaps £160,000? Did the estate agent promised them not to use this information againts an investor. If he said that and they end up paying £160,000 it is suspicious. Perhaps the estate agent did not have an integrity after all? If he did not promise then it is not a question of integrity.

CMC has an execution policy. No amount of additional parameters will change the way they act. They either act as they say they should or they don't. Therefore this additional parameter does not change the risk of unfair execution.

I have no idea, perhaps £160,000? Did the estate agent promised them not to use this information againts an investor. If he said that and they end up paying £160,000 it is suspicious. Perhaps the estate agent did not have an integrity after all? If he did not promise then it is not a question of integrity.

CMC has an execution policy. No amount of additional parameters will change the way they act. They either act as they say they should or they don't. Therefore this additional parameter does not change the risk of unfair execution.

If u think about, we have to be a bunch of retarded monkeys to trade without slippage control or to have the chance to reject a trade that moves against us, at the moment we are open to abuse bacause we have to accept what price they give us, and this don't sit right with me, don't know about u gamblers

Status
Not open for further replies.