CityIndex has changed their chart package today. Help

ritasurf

This is outrageous. CityIndex was using it-finance charting and from today they switched to Advantage Web charts which are absolutely primitive. I cannon make out anything of new type of charts and wish to use the familiar charts.
I don't know any spread betting platform that offers charts from it-finance.com or similar to them on which I can see pro-trend lines automatically put on to a chart, where I can set a line with prices on the chart and draw my own trend lines.
I hope it's allowed on this site to ask for advice about other platforms with similar charts I am looking for.
Please help.

This is outrageous. CityIndex was using it-finance charting and from today they switched to Advantage Web charts which are absolutely primitive. I cannon make out anything of new type of charts and wish to use the familiar charts.
I don't know any spread betting platform that offers charts from it-finance.com or similar to them on which I can see pro-trend lines automatically put on to a chart, where I can set a line with prices on the chart and draw my own trend lines.
I hope it's allowed on this site to ask for advice about other platforms with similar charts I am looking for.
Please help.

Accendo Markets use IT-finance charts.

Does n't IG advanced charts have the pro lines
not free, but only need to make 2 or possibly 4 very small trades a month and can be very nr free
and better than paying 2K+ a yr at pro real time for nr the same charts

Last edited:
IG have proreal charts, but on my computer they keep crashing. Annoying rather than a show-stopper. they charge £30 but take £30 off if you make 4 or more trades in a month. The biggest problem is the wild swings in price you can get in stocks at the open each day. These can mess up indicators like ATR and stochastics. I therefore use the free EOD Proreal charts for screening.

try an java update, its often the problem with IG charts
and completely remove and re-add the newest
or a version that previously worked properly

there are ways around paying the £30
(but best not to spell it out on here, sure most can work it out)

try an java update, its often the problem with IG charts
and completely remove and re-add the newest
or a version that previously worked properly

there are ways around paying the £30
(but best not to spell it out on here, sure most can work it out)

Thanks. Lost count of the times I've reinstalled java...

I know about IG charts, unfortunately I cannot become their client at the time being. Thanks for the advice.