city index trading academy

NVP

Legendary member
37,768 2,101
actually it proves the Trainers are random ..........?

ive met Ashraf and he is certainly a character......I dont think anything phases his confidence levels in himself and his abilities...

N

D70

Established member
839 195
I wonder what Ashraf thinks he himself is worth?
The trainers are classic "you should have done this" "you should have done that"
Do both of them actually trade?

If both these clowns were any good, they would have run a account alongside and shown them what opportunities they missed!

Of course they dont.

justtrader

470 71
I dont think that's strictly true.
Could you make me a professional footballer / doctor / lawyer / [anything] in 8 weeks?

The whole exercise is based on their claim, that they can teach anyone to trade successfully.

D70

Established member
839 195
The whole exercise is based on their claim, that they can teach anyone to trade successfully.

I think the whole exercise has been a success coz we are all chatting about it. Anyone that didnt know about cityindex does now (if they've spotted this thread anyway).

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
I think the whole exercise has been a success coz we are all chatting about it. Anyone that didnt know about cityindex does now (if they've spotted this thread anyway).

Yes we are talking about it but how many of us are likely to pay them for training based on this? I assume it is their intention to flog training at some point. Let's face it everyone else is.

Reactions: D70

justtrader

470 71
That Ashraf is hilarious.
"I successfully called the the market crash in 2007"he says
Yes like half a million others who did so too.
If he did predict the crash, why did he not take advantage of it, like John Paulson who did and made billions
If anything after this shambles, far from being a successful advertising campaign, they will lose some of their accounts because of these 2 clowwns

tim3

245 10

Agree think they wanted to target people with other companys as well as newbies and there are plenty of forums talking about it.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
That Ashraf is hilarious.
"I successfully called the the market crash in 2007"he says
Yes like half a million others who did so too.
If he did predict the crash, why did he not take advantage of it, like John Paulson who did and made billions
If anything after this shambles, far from being a successful advertising campaign, they will lose some of their accounts because of these 2 clowwns

You know who else predicted the 2007 crash? None other than Mike Baghdady, strangely though he filed for bankruptcy a couple of years later.

I think maybe these guys misunderstand what 'predict' means. They seem to be able backdate their predictions once the event has happened.

http://www.trainingtraders.com/free-newsletter

Vasco da Banana

Established member
699 121
Let's face it, none of these alleged gurus would be wasting their time appearing in carp promotional videos if they could make limitless amounts of money trading.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Dave jones was the one who posted that on youtube not cityindex??
Must be some sort of in joke between them..

Well someone with the username David Jones did. As has been said already if any of them could do it they'd be doing it and not wasting time on this nonsense.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock