Christmas Present ideas

sefty

oooohhhhh tis the season to be merry la la la la laaaa la la laaaa

I love this time of year your loved ones start asking you what you want christmas then totally ignore your suggestions and get you socks or pants or aftershave.
Well the wife and kids have been warned this year in the sefty household, if they don't go to this site http://www.updata.co.uk/bookshop/
and get me at least 2 books they are sleeping in the garage by the new year.

Happy christmas
Santa Sefty

------------------

I know what I'd like for Christmas - trouble is, I don't know where to suggest my loved ones go to buy my ideal Crimbo gift. Can anyone help?

What I'm looking for are two or three clocks for the wall - each with a brass plaque or similar underneath stating London, New York and possibly Vancouver. This will help me immensely with trading the LSE and Nasdaq - even better if the clock's dial is coloured between the trading hours for each country's stock market.

If you know where I can get something like this please let me know!

Skim

All i want for Xmas is good health, family and friends and good cheer.
Best wishes folks
Steve

Oh and 100 grand or so would'nt be turned down either.

I hate Christmas with a passion, Bah Humbug!!

Still having to pay Wages, Overheads and two weeks loss of turnover.

Needless to say I shall be at the old hacienda en Espana.

All I want for Christmas is for the sun to shine.

Cookie

PS.
Sefty, two ( not heavy reading ) books you will enjoy are 'Armchair Tycoon' and 'Poolside Tycoon' by Malcolm Stacey approx £8.99 each I think.

Cookie!!!....you....Scrooge; nah i dont believe it; or maybe....
Lol
Steve

Good book though Sefty

ok ok so i'll do nearly anything to get away from the miserably english winters.

Still say if the wife and kids don't get me a decent TA book they will be in the garage by the new year.
I just can't stop enjoying locking people up!

ok ok so i'll do nearly anything to get away from the miserably english winters.

Still say if the wife and kids don't get me a decent TA book they will be in the garage by the new year.

I hope the book was forthcoming, if not I hope the family are out now. :confused: