CHLD Chart

ChartMan

Legendary member
Bull Wedge formation.....

Attachments

• chld.gif
    chld.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 466
Nice one, Chartman...looking good with regard to stochastics (ticking up at the oversold area), MFI and OBV as well..but I like the RSI upward channel just breaking through resistance most...

Riz

Textbook stuff Chartman, nice to see a bit of old fashion TA pointing in the right direction.
Col

A nice chart CM, had more time to look at it this morning since you mentioned it & may put a few pennies into CHLD next week.

I tried jumping in Friday,but Stocktrade were on telephone trading so I missed it. I bet it gaps up big time monday, just to poke me in the eye again. :(

I hope it does gap up tomorrow morning- not to poke you in the eye but because I got in on Friday morning. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention.

Marty

Investtech

Interesting to read what Investtech has to say on this:

"Is moving within a rectangle formation between support at 101 and resistance at 116. A decisive break through one of these levels indicates the new direction for the stock. ".

http://www.investtech.com/subscr/uk/

What do you think now? Some huge trades going through this week with not much price movement. How's the chart looking? Thanks

Marty