CHLD Chart

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Nice one, Chartman...looking good with regard to stochastics (ticking up at the oversold area), MFI and OBV as well..but I like the RSI upward channel just breaking through resistance most...

Riz

Morris

299 2
A nice chart CM, had more time to look at it this morning since you mentioned it & may put a few pennies into CHLD next week.

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
I tried jumping in Friday,but Stocktrade were on telephone trading so I missed it. I bet it gaps up big time monday, just to poke me in the eye again. :(

martymcc

70 2
I hope it does gap up tomorrow morning- not to poke you in the eye but because I got in on Friday morning. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention.

Marty

Morris

299 2
Investtech

Interesting to read what Investtech has to say on this:

"Is moving within a rectangle formation between support at 101 and resistance at 116. A decisive break through one of these levels indicates the new direction for the stock. ".

http://www.investtech.com/subscr/uk/

martymcc

70 2
What do you think now? Some huge trades going through this week with not much price movement. How's the chart looking? Thanks

Marty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock