China and Hong kong Stock forum

Hi folks,
Does anyone know of a free site where I can view charts of stocks listed on the HK stock exchange? I'm actually interested in one in particular:
West China Cement - Ticker: WCC - HKEx Code: 02255
The best I can get currently is this from the company website: WCC stock chart So, any improvement / advances on this - e.g. a version of ProRealTime for Asia - would be great!
Thanks,
Tim.

Since there is a different system in China, you need to have a different view if you want to trade Chinese stocks. You need to pay more attention to capital liquidity, manipulations, IPO quantities, etc.

Is there any forum for china and hongkong stock?

I would suggest www.hkstockchat.com for HK stock forum discussions. Just getting it started. Should be good. I have seen some HK stock chat facebook groups, not really that popular or useful. I'm surprised there is not anything decent yet, hence the set up of hkstockchat. Traders on Bloomberg have their own chat groups so that is what many use, but not every one has access to Bloomberg.

Singapore has a few forums, mainly devoted to penny stock traders. Volatile stuff, not really based on much fundamental analysis, and not really my kind of thing.

Hi folks,
Does anyone know of a free site where I can view charts of stocks listed on the HK stock exchange? I'm actually interested in one in particular:
West China Cement - Ticker: WCC - HKEx Code: 02255
The best I can get currently is this from the company website: WCC stock chart So, any improvement / advances on this - e.g. a version of ProRealTime for Asia - would be great!
Thanks,
Tim.

I use quamnet.com for charts - very easy to use.