Chicago Traders

Meetup ????????

I am in Chicago on August 27th if anyone fancies meeting for a pint/coffee. A buddy of mine has an apartment near navy pier (where I am staying). Downtown is great but if anyone has an alternative bearing in mind my locale I am happy to travel !

On the 28th I am heading to ST Louis so I really only have that window of opporunity. Unless anyone reading this lives in St Louis, then I am free the whole weekend, apart from the Sunday....I have a wedding to attend.

Let me know !!

Calling all Chicago traders! We've got a group getting started to meet locally and discuss strategies etc. Interested parties drop me a message!

I am glad to finally find SOMEBODY who does this without el-ing to 141 W or 30 S!!!
:clap:

I MISS the floor! I left quite a while ago but now I trade ALONE (echo: HELLLO OUT THERE!!! + echo + echo + echo + fading echo). Not having thousands of friends around with our perpetual high school reunion really sorta sucks! And being able to hit the Ceres or the Berghof or the Merc Club or the Merc bar. This business has gone devil box and I don't like it! Yeah, I had to be the one that always said, "yep this will all be on our screens someday..." and then I had to be right!

Anyway, I am now doing some forex and doing it without the audio and visual inputs of the floor. It is like being ankle deep at Oak St. beach.... in January...without a wetsuit.

cheers. I'd love to take the Brown line down from my office anytime. (y)

Better Trading in Foreign Exchange

I am glad to finally find SOMEBODY who does this without el-ing to 141 W or 30 S!!!
:clap:

I MISS the floor! I left quite a while ago but now I trade ALONE (echo: HELLLO OUT THERE!!! + echo + echo + echo + fading echo). Not having thousands of friends around with our perpetual high school reunion really sorta sucks! And being able to hit the Ceres or the Berghof or the Merc Club or the Merc bar. This business has gone devil box and I don't like it! Yeah, I had to be the one that always said, "yep this will all be on our screens someday..." and then I had to be right!

Anyway, I am now doing some forex and doing it without the audio and visual inputs of the floor. It is like being ankle deep at Oak St. beach.... in January...without a wetsuit.

cheers. I'd love to take the Brown line down from my office anytime. (y)

Better Trading in Foreign Exchange

You free on the 27th ??? If so I'm game to go for some beer. Let's see if anyone else fancies.

Feel free to PM me for my MSN/SKype ID.

I purchased the vantage point software in may of this year. I'm having a little problem learning the system and est stratgey, any help out there.

In the evening it is then !

Let's see if anyone else fancies....two of us so far.

I will be at Ceres at 4:30PM. I have glasses and dark hair, just under 6'.
Ceres is at the old Board of Trade building at 141 W. Jackson, Jackson and LaSalle.
I will be at the entrance.

Hope ceydababy and anybody else can have a beer, too.
:cheers:

Ceydababy let me know that because of accomodation difficulties, he is postponing his trip a month or two. So cancel the Ceres thing for now....

i'm out in dupage county near oak brook. if there are any gettogethers, please let me know. time on my hands.

9bfs

I'm on the westside of chicago about 15 min from you. Would lkie to get some imput from someone who's actually doing it. (312) 965-0926

Beers In June ?

You guys on for a beer in June ? I've sent Craig a message about meeting up at the same place as previously arranged Ceres by the CBOT.

I'm 100% coming this time !

Calling all Chicago traders! We've got a group getting started to meet locally and discuss strategies etc. Interested parties drop me a message!

Are you doing this informally or on behalf of a firm? If it is the former, I would be interested.

Hi, I am moving to Chicago from Australia on the 18th of June to start my traineeship at a downtown prop firm. I would be really interested in meeting some other traders in Chicago. Has anybody organised a date yet?