Chat rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes same here i have only ever spoken to Mrm in chat and PM mode and have received trading advice free with no mention of charging for courses etc. CJ, this is getting ridiculous now and your behaviour will only serve to undermine your creditibility and that of the sites.

DH

..ok..i didnt want to do this...cj you are not well my friend...last year i was slandered by yourself over and over....at that time btw you claimed to be a 70 lot es trader....one month ago you were begging for games on tradergames..what happened?...$250 a a game....in between you have asked me to share my trade secrets with you over and over...and when i refuse you insult me under another name on t2w...i dont want your money mate.last week you upset many many people with you weird ego behaviour and multiply personalities.you answer yourself on these threads and even set up troll threads like " day trading is dumb".what is wrong with you mate?...
let me set the record straight about teaching...everyone i taught came to me....i took 4 traders at the start ..i taught them well over a 100 hrs..never charged a penny....i then took another group who approached me ...still have the emails...all the time i gave up a lot of my trading time to help these guys.at some stage some of them asked for xtra help to fast track ....this was gonna eat into my weekends...i then asked a nominal fee for this...a lot less than you stated....this was after teaching them for a good 50+ hrs already.i enjoyed a good friend ship with these guys too.i also stated the this nominal fee was for my weekend time and i would give it to charity which i did.
unforunutaelty my mother then became very ill......i withdrew from the group quite suddenly...this caused a bit of a misunderstanding within the group....i returned half of the money for the extra lessons i hadnt completed to 2 traders who had given me the dosh..this actually left me out of pocket as id already given it all to charity.i knew at the time i was goin to have to spend more time with my mother and my head wasnt right to carry on.thats the deal.it was a shame as i really liked the guys...sometimes misunderstandings happen.i wish this could be changed.but that is a small part of my trading life.i vowed at that point never to take a penny even as a gift.i dont need it...like to said to the guys at the time it was a token...
. as far as what i teach ...its nowhere on the boards mate..ask anyone who ive helped this week.neckilines..dont make me laugh mate.
....i will also tell people this...i tried to protect you cj...but your trying to dish make believe dirt on me...let me tell them some truths.even last week he asked to join my trader audio rooms....he stated he wanted to get away from the losers in the t2w room.at the time i was trying to get you to admit to having multiple nicks on the same address.i didnt need to .i never knew that.so many people wanted something done about your behaviour.dont .i will stop there.
what has really upset me is the fact that the mods knowing all this did nothing to protect me from this slander which everyone could see was coming.how much bad behaviour is needed to get banned.i just cant believe it.i put in so much work for t2w last year...it was unbelievable.i truly enjoyed the chatrooms and we had some great fun.i came back to try to help this year.but you annoinced to everyone ..every time i tried....that mr Marcus cant teach me anything and on and on.you should never been allowed this chance to stir more poison cj/sun123/derdee.
this will be my last post on t2w.cheers to everyone and despite all this i wish you luck cj
i have far better things to do than this.

..ps....to anyone watching this...i guess youll put it down to a class of personalites...i say this to you guys ...go read when he first attcked me and so on...if i was you guys...i woudlnt bother....life is too short..

Another one of mrmarcus boys. The numpties team. I can see why I got kicked out, you were all marcus boys.

Any one on my side.

I post it again quick, this was not from me,
................................................................................................................................

This was sent to me.form someone on T2W

I know that he took about 4/5 guys - created this room called numpties and was goin to teach them everything on mini-dow

all he showed them was basic pattersn (the neckline) and then wanted £3000 (i think) to show them everything over a 10/20 hr seminars

One of the guys i think gave up his job and paid him the money and all he got shown was the neckline

I would just like to state a few words for the record, if I may. I have only known Mr. Marcus via the trade2win chat room for around a week or so and in that time I’ve learned more about trading then anything I’ve done before during the past 20 years.

I’ve spent approximately £5,000 on various seminars (which I will not mention), cds, video presentations and loads of books etc : a waste of time & money ,as I am only now via Mr. Marcus, starting to learn the truths about the markets and how they work. His knowledge is absolutely mind blowing and believe me that is a huge understatement.

I have had 4 sessions with him, spending a total of around 14 hours, together with another 1 ½ hours in which he gave me a running commentary of the YM on a 1minute chart – all his calls were correct. I didn’t know it was possible to trade like this. He has never asked for a penny –ever, after spending 15 1/2 hours with me. This is incredible.

Mr. Marcus also in addition taught for 2 hours on Friday 26th August, to a room of amazed people (chat room), who will hopefully back this up.

I think that he is an amazing individual who is gifted beyond belief and I hope he doesn’t mind me mentioning, that his vision is to build orphanages around the world with the money made from trading.

I really totally appalled that the moderators to have allowed this gentlemen to be treated in his manner. I thought they were there to protect people?

Tyrone

Hi All,

I see that again there is negative comment against Mr Marcus. Made today by CJ12.

See this post below from the chat room. Moderators where on earth are you ?

CJ

I know that he took about 4/5 guys - created this room called numpties and was goin to teach them everything on mini-dow

all he showed them was basic pattersn (the neckline) and then wanted £3000 (I think) to show them everything over a 10/20 hr seminars

One of the guys I think gave up his job and paid him the money and all he got shown was the neckline
.....................................................................................................................................

It all make sense now,mrmarcus didt want a real trader in the room.I also challenge him last year, when he was claiming of making a 300 points a day.Laughing out loud !...never challenge me, I wonder why?

CJ

Perhaps I can shed some light and some reality on the truth here. I, like others came across Mr Marcus in November 2004 when was calling trades in the room and posting charts on t2w.

So yes ladies and gentlemen an amazing number of points were ratcheted up by Marcus during this period, and of course we had the doubting Thomases the soothsayers, the ex floor traders who said they couldn’t do it on the floor, so he couldn’t do it on screen and the doomsday merchants saying in essence it was all BS. This is normal in the fine old world of trading, of course we all know that..

Problem is chaps it wasn’t and it isn’t BS. In the last 9 months of daily trading with Mr Marcus over his hotcomm room I have seen him take two losses – the first of three YM points and the second of five YM points. Almost too ridiculous to be believable, well yes I can see where people are coming from, but sorry this is the truth.

You want to talk about razor timing on entry and exit; you want to talk about understanding of the market, trader groups, open interest, fair value, price action, using volume the way it should be used, the correct way to look at MP, correct way to understand open plays, gap closing, key levels, inter market relationships etc then he is your man. And I haven’t found anyone who gets any where near him on any of the above subjects. Some years back I used to think the LBR room, they aren’t even in the changing room, let alone the starting blocks when compared to Mr M.

So who the hell am I? What should I know? Well my bookcase is about 100 books full – yea large bookcase – and my seminar section is about 80 cm wide – so I suppose I’ve read and listened to a fair amount of trading ‘advice in my time’. So I suppose I can make a comparison. I trade options and I have been studying with Mr M to trade futures directionally.

Couple all Mr Marcus’s skills together and what you get is a man who can read a market almost like a book over any time frame, although his speciality is short time frame scalping. When other posts on elite or t2w say “the day was flat or nothing doing” mr Marcus takes points like its just not possible, on more than one occasion I have wondered whether or not he is mainlined to the big man up top as every time he says ‘we are going upsides’ the market obliges. It is quite simply stunning to witness this. The number of points he racks up are huge.

So how come Mr Marcus can do this when others can’t. Firstly I believe there is an inbuilt gift – ability, intuitive skill, call it what you like. You reckon Beckham was just a kid who learnt it playing on Wanstead flats – no neither do I. He had something at the outset.

Let me say another thing, there is a man who shall remain nameless who was extremely big on the Liffe floor, almost feared, there were even traders who coat tailed him. Those from that period will probably know who I mean, He failed off floor. So it’s a skill and inbuilt skill, which he ahs honed to even finer and greater extents in order to suck out the points - some of this skill and learning can be passed on that is how I see it.

If someone has skill why the jealousy, why the knocking. ?? Why the unnecessary rudeness?

Now to the point of the post.

Attacking someone is one thing, attacking them unnecessarily is a different thing.

What is more important than all of the above is that Mr Marcus is probably the most generous person I have ever had the good fortune to meet. That is to say, I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours with him in the last 9 months on HC where he has explained his market philosophy to me and other traders. This philopshy is a whole ‘concept ‘of trading and simply cannot be bought in any book, seminar or guru lecture. He actually cares about whether or you get your entry or exit timed correctly, even today he was bollocking me because I was 6 points late on entry.

So thousands of hour’s sounds like allot right – well yes it is. Shall we say all hours or any hours of the day or night, meaning 4am midnight, weekends, holidays, etc its all ads up – its non stop. I see very few other traders putting in the se types of hours or commitment to improving themselves and other traders.

Being expert in one field doesn’t mean you stop pushing for more perfection – and that’s what he does, he spends hours studying and perfecting his skills even more and teaching others those very same skills COMPLETELY FOR FREE. There are other traders in the HC who trade with me who can verify this information.

I sent him my trades or market analysis documents on a daily basis and he puts me right on what I have either my traded or analyzed. He does not charge for this.

It is simply not true to make accusations about some seminar or other for showing a neckline and charging 3000 – that’s like saying Lance Armstrong showed you a couple of spokes on his bike. Crazy and completely unfounded. It’s silly, and childish – perhaps either the story has been twisted by an unhappy trader who didn’t put in the necessary hundreds of hours study which are required in order to even emulate one tenth of the mr Marcus results and therefore this person felt like having a go due to his own lack of ability or staying power, rather than any fault with mr Marcus.. The problem often lies within us all.

Mr Marcus is involved in charity work and only yesterday was telling me that his focus is still on a project in which he intends to set up a series of orphanages in under developed countries. He repeated several times during our conversation this was his ultimate goal and that he mustn’t get pushed off course. His end goal is driven by wanting to offer deeds of good work to other people.

He has turned down many offers to trade other people’s money.

I hope this dispels any stupid and childish talk. Jealously or similar doesn’t get a trader anywhere.. When I read the CJ12 or SUN posts, I actually feel sorry for the man, if you can’t trade as well as Mr Marcus who cares? I can’t trade as well as him, does this make me a lesser person or necessitate stupid comments ? No it doesn’t. Rather than firing rounds at the wrong target wouldn’t it be better to improve your own performance and then have the decency to pass those ideas and methods on to other traders. And do this in a manner which is conducive to letting people actually learn rather than playing some sort of guru character..

I sent the following to t2w last week

Dear Sirs,

As a professional options trader I use t2w to research ideas and follow general market news and I think the site is generally very well put together and useful.

As well as trading my own option positions, I have been taking training from and working with another t2w trader who goes by the handle of '"mr marcus" on t2w. He has been mentoring and teaching me since January this year on directional futures trading and is himself an extremely skilled and talented trader. In more than 25 years of trading I have yet to come across a trader who is so unselfish in his desire to help other traders, be they experienced or beginners and who is so willing to share his ideas and approach to the markets.

However, I would like to bring to your attention a concern I have regarding the t2w chat room Last week another of your members "SUN123" became very abusive and quite arrogant towards other room members and more importantly directly to "mr marcus", in fact he started to make personal attacks against him, I for one as professional trader just would not accept this if I were in control. There was a similar attack nearly one year ago and there is a body of opinion which thinks that CJ12 and SUN123 are in fact the same person.

Of course trading involves people with differing opinions, but I do not believe those opinions should run to insulting behaviour. Mr marcus is probably the best trader you have on t2w and his trading calls and general trading advice and methodology should be listened too not abused. What traders can learn from him when he is calling in the room is much more than most could hope for and he is doing this for free remember - so we should listen not berate.

I would like you to stop SUN123 from continuing on with this type of behaviour, so that the traders who are present in the room can enjoy the room for the purposes for which it was designed - live trading chat rather than the creation of disharmony.

Regards

Paul Langham

I received the following reply.

To: Paul Langham
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:06 AM
Subject: RE: Trade2Win Chat Room

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the e-mail.
We believe that there should always be a level of fair and acceptable behaviour at T2W, along with a healthy, constructive debate about different methodologies.
We will monitor the chat room for any unacceptable behaviour.

Regards,

Eamonn Kelly
Trade2Win

Well, I am sorry to say that the moderators have not done their job as promised and in fact failed. T2w will loose both a brilliant trader and a generous man as a result. Personally I cannot understand how these negative and aggressive attacks can be allowed to continue so soon after having received this reply.

Regards

Paul Langham

I think that he is an amazing individual who is gifted beyond belief and I hope he doesn’t mind me mentioning, that his vision is to build orphanages around the world with the money made from trading.

I really totally appalled that the moderators to have allowed this gentlemen to be treated in his manner. I thought they were there to protect people?

Tyrone[/QUOTE]

Important

Hello Board, &Sun123 cj12 etc,

As you can see from posting history,i dont post too often and only have wen someone has needed some tech help etc...
Today I have just read a post that i feel cannot possibly be true,i do not wish to get in a slanging match with sun or anyone.However the post regarding Mr marcus has really upset me,I cannot belive that he is being accused of charging £3000 for any seminars,for a start i have been on the same chatboard as u sun and all i have found is Mr Marcus has not only posted good trading advice-FREE ,but privately he has tutored me for some 8-9 hrs now,and NEVER once has he asked for money and whats more has categorically stated he will not teach any of us for money.I can also say,i have now over a 6 yr period been to many seminars and have literally spent thousands of pounds on courses,books etc whilst thy helped in theoretical grounding in trading,wen you are in the real market you are trading against the best(market makers and pros).This is the teaching that i am learning from Mrm how to beat the best,to most people it may look easy and that is why 95% of traders lose money.I am not here to brag abt Mrmarcus,but the man can seriously trade REAL money in the market.,not just caliing.As for his goals well,this may upset him for mentioning,but bulk of his earnings are being set aside for good causes.
I will also add i have seen many traders claiming to be the best,but whilst ,they brag etc,I can now say that I have truly seen not only the best trader but also a truly unique individual.
There have been many posts by people who have thanked Mr marcus for his unbiased help and honesty.
The moderators I have to say have overall a very good chtboard hre but there record of action against offenders is ABYSMALLY poor.
The above post my opinion is slander and shld be taken of immediately.

Indi

P.s to show the slanderer has backed of the post has been erased as i write .However i have a screen grab which i attach.

Attachments

• sun.GIF
    sun.GIF
    66 KB · Views: 732
Nice post guys,I can see you are in marcus gan,Anyone on my side. :rolleyes:

Ok Marcus there was some truth in who sent me, this tex.anyway.I asked you ,for me to join you in you private room,but,you never LET me in. You know I can trade. I dont know if you can.

marcus you said this ,that I want to get away from the losers in the t2w room. I never said such a thing. Thats not true.100%.and you said marcus that I have asked you to share YOUR trade secrets with you over and over. what a laugh. I know, nearly everything there is to trading.I have made my money form this game.

If you that good marcus,trade live against me. next week. and show you numpties team, how good you are. let me know.

CJ

..ill just post one of many mails from you cj....let people see what you really are...

Hello Marcus

I see you have deleted all you posts. It a great shame and real no need to do this. Anyhow I would like to ask you a few question, maybe you can make 300 points a day scalping. I have had a long time think about this, As I said before I used to trade in the s&p pit from 1990 to 94. and it was hard work.… I know swing trade very successfully and im willing to share this with you, if you would so kindly share you scalping methoud with me. It would be hard for me to use your style as im know trading up to a max of 130 lots and it would be hard to get fills.but im intrested how you do it.You have my word and faith it will be for my eyes only.

And if you need any help in rising money for your projects, let me know and I will help you.

King regards

CJ

...this is after he slagged me off for months and i afte idreceived back up from the likes of chartman etc....note the post......he trades 130 lots on es.....2nd post dpown to 3 lots on ym .and hes just curious about my methods ;-)

Hi Marcus

Yes, i will to play. in a 250 pound game but you can start of with a 50 pound game then 100 then the 250 pound game. to get the feel of it.remember on the 250 pound games we be playing for a 1000 pound pot. in a 2hr game.

3 weeks back there was plenty of games. but a big player pulled out with all his players. maybe they was not doing they work in the city they were playing tradergames all day. and since this tradergames has gone quiet.

This is why im asking for traders out there to try it . I think its great way of making money. I also trade the real market. trading the s&p and dow. but i need to make 120 points a week trading the dow with 3 lots.to make 1000 quid. I can get this on 250 pound 2 hr game for a 1000 pound pot.

Let me know what day and time you are looking at to trade. also you said you got a couple of new traders who you may send. Do you train traders to trade.

RGS

CJ

........everything about you is lies....and yes you answer all your own posts on the forums and in the chat room were you were logged on as both cj12 and sun123 same time ....the attacked yourselef under another name...deerdee.....now stop trying to slander me....i have more mails from you cj12/sun 123 asking for and my stuff....leave it alone mark j

Last edited:
Mr Marcus,

If you do stop contributing to the chat room I will miss insights very much. However, I do understand that this sort of stuff is impossible to ignore if it's aimed at you personally.

Any more you can offer will, I'm sure be of great interest and use not just to me but many other within t2w. Cuddles is quite correct in that a running commentary from you would be of immense interest to me and others, I'm sure. Much more help, in fact, than someone posting trades with no explanation just to prove that they can trade.

Don't let the b****rs get you down.

pogle

cj12 why have a competition? That isn't necessary. We are all here to learn not go against or fight each other

Unbelievable.

I am one of the numpties, I've been taught by Mr Marcus in a hotcomm room since January this year - hundreds, if not a thousand, hours - all for free. Mr Marcus has never once asked me for a penny and continues to give advice and knowledge that I'd never come to on my own. He's one of, if not the most, generous person I've met in my life.

Unlike most other people Mr Marcus has helped I was almost completely new to trading when we met in a forex chat room. He didn't require a level of knowledge or skill for people to have before he helped them, just a good attitude and a willingness to put the hours in to work. With the knowledge and insights he's given me, for free, I'm now trading the YM profitably virtually day in and day out.

The only reason I log into the T2W chat is to be there if Mr Marcus teaches or gives insight about the market. Sun's (CJ12) behaviour in the chat room keeps knowledgeable traders like Mr Marcus from wanting to contribute in the room. Last week I watched as Joules got fed up with Sun and logged out, another knowledgeable trader who could share with the room. When I see this happening I just log off the site too.

To top of this ridiculousness, Sun private messaged me last week, and when I told him that I was one of Mr Marcus' students in a hotcomm room Sun asked if he could join us. The hypocrisy would be laughable if the slander that Sun is posting wasn't so disturbing and unfair.

To the moderators of this site, if you want the site to flourish with knowledgeable traders helping others then you will have to start protecting people from harassment and slander. Otherwise all you'll have is a site full of newbies and a few bullies. It's long past time that you dealt with Sun (CJ12) firmly and finally.

Karl Doucet

So many people on other threads post thoughts, trades and commentry on what they think the market will do (or not do). There is a running commentry daily on the DOW and SPX. These guys aren't competing, they are all getting on, sharing their thoughts and helping each other and themselves to make a living. I thought thats what this site was about, not ego and trying to prove your great and better than others.

Why waste time like this. Life is too short and trading is hard enough?!

I have unfortunately missed a lot of posts by mrmarcus but the ones I have seen have been very interesting and thought provoking

Marcus you can post all you like up. I was only fishing, on tradergames.If you played against me, i would know all you fills and see you trades. This is why I said that. to see if you could trade.Im only asking you to prove it to me, but you cant,

And as for the 130 lots yes i do trade this, on the s&p but i sent you that private msg under the name sun123,and not cj12.everyone knows cj12,have traded on the floor,thats why I used sun123,to act DUMB, and a dumb trader like sun123 dont trade 130 lots,

I can see you all on marcus side.God knows why. you all fall for it. I am getting so mad about this know I am thinking of having my own room free of charge, in giving a min of 100 Dow points, a week. you only got to follow them and you make money, and i show you how I trade.

Marcus still on prove it to me. trade against me live.

Where is all my backers? who I am going to show how you to trade?

CJ

why compete against each other, why not get on with each other instead?

Hi Wasp,
I dont think you 've read the thread,pls read and than make constructive comment.
this is abt a guy posting slanderous accusations against someone who has done nothing but help people on this board,just to learn beterr trading skills.Mr marcus is not abt competitions and challenging others,he dosent need the Ego trip like it seems some guys do.All he has done is given some gt help at no cost,some people cant undersnd this.
Pls check his past posts and that will not only help your trading ,but you will see the kinda guy he is.
Hes done alot for T2w members and to kick it bac in his face,well were is this board headed.from the help and the totally FREE sessions i have had with him, i say,Wake up guys and girls dont lose the best Trader you have probably seen on this board and belive me,I REALLY mean that.

.what's with all the proving sun....i never once questioned your ability, no one did...it's the attitude and the deceit ..and the slander that's the probem..nothing else. i'll say it now as i did in the room sun.....you're a good trader but you annoyed so many traders...some put you on ignore.....some left...but most complained....so why do you pick on me....let it go man ....
. in fact i jumped to your defence and called you a good trader when no one else did.remember that?.

mark j

...new office starting 2moz...cant really be bothered with this any more....

...ps how did it get from being banned from multiple nicks and others complaints cj...to about me...whats wrong with you.

Last edited:
And i dont help anyone. I was in the chat room helping others. so dont twist things around. I was the one who got kicked out over nothing.by all marcus numpties

I am mad, over this, I tell you what ask marcus to send 12 months brokerages statements I will send mine.to T2W It all a fars,he only been at this for 2 years, iIhave was doing this trading lark,when marcus was in kinder garden.

CJ

Who The Daddy

and this is not the right way to go about solving it cj by asking for statements, please stop trying to prove things and competing

CJ, you do seam to be taking this far too seriously. So some people don't like you, and you where thrown out of a chat room, who cares, get over it, move on. I wish I had a dollar for every time I upset someone or someone disagreed with me !

Do you really care that much about what a bunch of anonymous strangers think ? Start your own room it costs next to nothing, if you've anything at all to offer people will follow you. Your posts aren't doing much for your credibility, your portraying yourself as someone whose angry, cant handle emotions, cant handle rejection, cant put together a coherent and logical argument and cant spell :p (just like me really :cool: )

Your last request for broker statements is starting to sound like the “my dads bigger than your dad” type of argument we used to participate in as 6 year olds. Please lets not stoop down to that level. If you have something positive to contribute, great lets hear it, if not let it drop.

good luck with your trading
mick

Status
Not open for further replies.