Charts in igindex

klastica

I use the charts in IG (using java)
They are really slow to load up and my machine goes really slow when I have many open (and sometimes crashes).

Are there any free chart sites?

Is there another way of looking at and saving charts on multiple markets?

what machine are you using?

I have no problems on what my friends call a "low spec laptop" !!

probably something to do with the java version installed on your machine... upgrade and see.

what machine are you using?

I have no problems on what my friends call a "low spec laptop" !!

probably something to do with the java version installed on your machine... upgrade and see.

My laptop isn't the best. I'll try on my cousins super hi tech computer and see if it all works better.

They are really slow to load up and my machine goes really slow when I have many open (and sometimes crashes).

Klastica,

If your opening up the realtime charts it will slow your pc right down as basically your using the Prorealtime charting facility. Depending on what your trading just open up an MT4 Demo with ODL as this doesnt slow the machine down and use IG as just an executing broker with their internal IT Finance Charts to check the MT4 and IG Prices are within a couple of pips of each other. :)

you can try CMC markets, you just need 2 have an account with them. they used 2 gd with there charts but have gone a bit crap with the new package.

if you find somthing better please let me know

Thanks

If you use the charts under the tools menu they load at one at time....you can't overload the memory that way. They load fast to.