Charts, charts and more charts

Screenshot_64.png

before 6.30m pm i.e. just reaching the end of the US lunch break....expect some fireworks in the last few hours of the day

Inzimam…. Serious question… I’ve had a little scuttle through T2W… you’ve been around a while now .. you’re still coming across as a novice !
Dentist …… mate ! What the actual f@ck man ????
Are you a paid staff member of T2W earning dolla to some how keep newbies interested, or are you being serious with this Artsy charts sh!t ??

you can bog me down with a gazziloin charts to bury my post, but I’ll just Bob up again my elusive friend !

I like you Dentist but your strategy gives me the sh!ts….. you mentioned before that you’re doing this for fun/hobby etc etc !
I’ve had a scout about & to be honest the content on T2W is lacking ?

Why ?

Inzimam…. Serious question… I’ve had a little scuttle through T2W… you’ve been around a while now .. you’re still coming across as a novice !
Dentist …… mate ! What the actual f@ck man ????
Are you a paid staff member of T2W earning dolla to some how keep newbies interested, or are you being serious with this Artsy charts sh!t ??

you can bog me down with a gazziloin charts to bury my post, but I’ll just Bob up again my elusive friend !

I like you Dentist but your strategy gives me the sh!ts….. you mentioned before that you’re doing this for fun/hobby etc etc !
I’ve had a scout about & to be honest the content on T2W is lacking ?

Why ?
Not T2W staff, nor paid by them.

The method recquires visual optimisation of the chart area to get the maximum amount of information.i am an incredibly lazy person and probably would not spend enough time doing that if i was presenting the chart to myeself.It benefits me in that way . So, i have to spend a bit more time doing the work.What you are seeing is what appears on my screen/nothing more,maybe the odd comment included.If anybody benefits then i am more than happy

Mornin folks 🤪 🤪 😜 🔩🔩✳️:coffee::coffee:(y)(y)🤪🤪🥰😗😘☹️☹️😸🤡🤡🤡👺👺👺👹👹👹

Why is it vulnerable i hear you say..?
The thrust columns from the Black trendlines are longa nd hardly have a retrace except from tha last breakout 8 to 10th Dec