Charting software with sector-industry drill down capability?

FeS2

I'm preparing my first steps for swing trading.

I've been using ProRealTime software. My paper trades are going well, 27 so far with a decent win/loss ratio (about 0.7). :)

I'd now like to set the charting up so that I can do technical analysis by drilling down through Sectors-> Industry Groups-> Industries-> Companies looking at their charts. But how to do this? :?:

This way I should be able to look at the influence of the sector-industry on the company by comparing the sector or industry chart to the company chart.

I can't seem to find how to do this in ProRealTime. :confused:The markets I'm interested in are S&P500 and FTSE (any).

Any advice is much appreciated by this newbie keen to move on from paper trades.:)

I'm preparing my first steps for swing trading.

I've been using ProRealTime software. My paper trades are going well, 27 so far with a decent win/loss ratio (about 0.7). :)

I'd now like to set the charting up so that I can do technical analysis by drilling down through Sectors-> Industry Groups-> Industries-> Companies looking at their charts. But how to do this? :?:

This way I should be able to look at the influence of the sector-industry on the company by comparing the sector or industry chart to the company chart.

I can't seem to find how to do this in ProRealTime. :confused:The markets I'm interested in are S&P500 and FTSE (any).

Any advice is much appreciated by this newbie keen to move on from paper trades.:)

Sharescope should cover this. certainly for the FTSE

AmiBroker can do that for sure using different classification systems.

32548400.png