Charting software for a mac?

kwickwool

All,

Am after good charting software for a mac but not much out there apart from brokers individual software? Need forex with FTSE and DOW?

Think the JFOREX platform is about perfect as need the 10 sec charts but also need them for the FTSE and DOW........sierra charting and Ninja no good for mac? Have crossover software for windows based programs and run MT4 if I need it from there but for some reason sierra and Ninja just do not work?

Does anyone know of suitable software that can run 10 sec charts on the above? don't mind paying if it is good.

thanks and g/l with the trading.......

All,

Am after good charting software for a mac but not much out there apart from brokers individual software? Need forex with FTSE and DOW?

Think the JFOREX platform is about perfect as need the 10 sec charts but also need them for the FTSE and DOW........sierra charting and Ninja no good for mac? Have crossover software for windows based programs and run MT4 if I need it from there but for some reason sierra and Ninja just do not work?

Does anyone know of suitable software that can run 10 sec charts on the above? don't mind paying if it is good.

thanks and g/l with the trading.......

Why bother with looking for something for a mac. just use bootcamp. I do. I can run whatever I like

Best bet it to use VMware Fusion, Parallel, or bootcamp and install Windows. I have been using Fusion for 3 years now works perfectly with TradeStation.

Ok thanks. Just to ask about tradestation, want to set up 10 second, 1 min and 5 min charts for ftse/dow/eurusd and gdpusd. 12 charts in all, would this all set up okay on the one screen using tradestation? Using MT4 at mo and happyish with the set up but always looking to improve?

It relative to the size of you screen; I use 3 (21" screens). If you have a 27" Mac screen I am sure the resolution would be fine.

It relative to the size of you screen; I use 3 (21" screens). If you have a 27" Mac screen I am sure the resolution would be fine.

I try 100% to work from a 17" macbook pro laptop with second screen so I can work anywhere anytime with travelling etc. Used to have an 8 x 21" system not so long ago lol, bit of a change.

Am tempted into a G-screen dual monitor 17" laptop, no distribution in europe but might be in the US at some stage and will look into it. Looks perfect.

Anyhow, thanks for the posts and happy new year, and G/L with the trading.