Charting package

davidj

3 0
Hello everyone

My first post, hope I have got it right.

I am looking for a simple charting package for use with EOD data. I want to produce candlestick or HLC charts with EMA's superimposed. I have 20 years of Indices data to analyse.

Can anyone suggest a suitable package, preferably low cost.

Regards and best wishes

David Joyner

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
I suggest you take a look at Metastock and some of the other eod packages covered in the software guide and reviews

davidj

3 0
Rognvald said:
I suggest you take a look at Metastock and some of the other eod packages covered in the software guide and reviews
Many thanks, will do

David Joyner

PAINTACE

34 0
Sierra charts - Free download

Change the name of your data file (to DJI.dly) and tell the prog where to find it.

Happy charting :)

pa

zarif

133 2
If anyone wants free realtime charting than look at :
www.livecharts.co.uk
It is a nifty site created by a trader who got fed up of paying subs for charting etc.
ps: there is no catch -its genuinely free.

rgds
zarif

Buddhist

31 0
Try InvestRT, cheap ($25 per month for EOD) and has some nice things in it as well as the usual crop of annoying software things.

regards,

David

davidj said:
Hello everyone

My first post, hope I have got it right.

I am looking for a simple charting package for use with EOD data. I want to produce candlestick or HLC charts with EMA's superimposed. I have 20 years of Indices data to analyse.

Can anyone suggest a suitable package, preferably low cost.

Regards and best wishes

David Joyner

AC007

125 1
It would be nice to know what other traders think of Tradecision

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock