Charities

osho67

I hope many of you who are winning donate some part to charities. I am winning little and I would like to give back some amount to charities.

Some charities have very low expense ratio i.e more money goes towards the cause.

Please give some names. Much appreciated. Thanks

Whizz Kidz is my favorite charity.

I have some more charities listed on my webpage in the weblinks section.

Out of the ones in the list I would say that The Association of Wheelchair Children and the Rett Syndrome Association UK are two very worth while causes.

Best wishes

Adrian

osho67 said:
I hope many of you who are winning donate some part to charities. I am winning little and I would like to give back some amount to charities.

Some charities have very low expense ratio i.e more money goes towards the cause.

Please give some names. Much appreciated. Thanks

Cancer research do a monthly direct debit which i think the majority of the donation goes to research.

Millsy

I would like to add also unfortunately there is loads of scam charities so do your research before donating your hard earned moneys!

Millsy

I never paid charities online
I prefer to pay it to the church to be sure it's not a sacm..

Hello All,

Just wondered if anyone has gone to a Tony Robbins seminar or read any of his books?

If so, then you way be aware that one of the ways he mentions for being charitable is to go to someones house that may not have the means to buy for themselves and anonymously leave than some food or gifts.

That's the gist of it - I just wondered if anyone would have any practical advice on how best to do this? Perhaps someone here has already done this?

If possible could, someone please post details.

Many thanks.

Beam_ me_ up

You could always give some to Charity Dingle in Emmerdale.

Apparently, when she receives money, she also provides a personal service.

If so, then you way be aware that one of the ways he mentions for being charitable is to go to someones house that may not have the means to buy for themselves and anonymously leave than some food or gifts.

If you do this it might be advisable to wear protective headgear in case someone tries to kick your head in for being a patronising ba****d.

Seriously though, why does anyone need advice on how to give to charity ? Just use your initiative for goodness sake.