Chariot Plc

bidme

CHARIOT PLC <CRT> is a newly listed AIM company that's about to become a direct compettitor to the current lottery operator Camelot.

From what I understand, the CEO at Chariot used to be the top man at Camelot, but recently left to set this up.

They must be planning a marketing campaign (TV adverts and billboards) ahead of the official launch and I assume the emphasis will be on the fact that you get to choose the charity that your money goes to and also that Chariot offers a better chance of winning a prize.

I have no idea of how quickly the company will officially launch, but I see this as a chance to get in before this company is a household name.

As always, please do your own thorough research.

Chariot has moved from 122p when I originally posted the above, to 142p yesterday.

.....thats a 14% gain and there's been barely any newsflow.

I'm still bullish, even in-light of the recent rise, as the official launch of their lottery is still to come!

I'm off to see if Mistic Meg can see the shares trading above 150p in her crystal ball.

This sunday's 'The Business' newspaper rates Chariot Plc a "speculative buy".

...that's what I've been saying (going by the lack of replys it seems in vein) for ages.